Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

Got my Real Madrid away shirt through the post this morning, for £10 the quality is absolutely brilliant to be honest, name and number on the back too.

Took around 2 weeks to come.

Where's that from pal?

Is it bad? Or good?

Atrocious. Paid extra to get delivery in 5-10 days. Ordered an England shirt and an Ireland shirt to be there in time for the Euros. Ordered on May 30th.

Both teams are now out. My England shirt turned up yesterday. The Ireland shirt is nowhere to be seen. And no ****er can tell me where the shirts are or will refund me for the delivery.

I hope they all get aids.

Heggsy - here's one for you as you seem to be the expert on these sites. I want an Italy shirt with Balotelli 9 on the back as cheap as possible but also good quality. Thefootballshirt.com has cancelled my order as they ran out of stock!!

Heggsy - here's one for you as you seem to be the expert on these sites. I want an Italy shirt with Balotelli 9 on the back as cheap as possible but also good quality. Thefootballshirt.com has cancelled my order as they ran out of stock!!

Use Soccer Triads, that's what I used and it came in 10 days ;)

http://storesoccerje...d=362&Itemid=64

Email them and ask to pay via PayPal. :)

Their FB page with pics of all the shirts available....

http://www.facebook....160669287356398

531098_256558601100799_1481766586_n.jpg

541292_256558614434131_1110285976_n.jpg

Shirts seem a bit see through to me though. Still, it's decent.

Edited by HEGGSY

Seriously Heggsy: What are you doing with all these shirts that you've got?

You're a male version of Imelda Marcos (just sans the dictatorship element). lol

footwear-of-imelda-marcos.jpg

Play 5's, wear them round the house etc.

I need help. Is there a "Buying Cheap Football Shirts Addiction" Rehabilitation Centre in Leicester?

lol lol