Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

Ordered 2 shirts from thefootballshirt.com, came to 39.98 with postage, but one was out of stock, so they refunded me for 1, but only sent me 12.99, when they should have sent me 18.99 because of the postage is £8 for each shirt or £7 each if you order 2. Sent them an email but got a feeling they wont refund me as you cant trust these foreign websites :/

Atrocious. Paid extra to get delivery in 5-10 days. Ordered an England shirt and an Ireland shirt to be there in time for the Euros. Ordered on May 30th.

Both teams are now out. My England shirt turned up yesterday. The Ireland shirt is nowhere to be seen. And no ****er can tell me where the shirts are or will refund me for the delivery.

I hope they all get aids.

****ing cum gullets have still not delivered my Ireland shirt.

That's exactly what it is. ****ing morons.

I obviously asked for my surname (Peutrill) and they've left the bit of code on the end on it.

**** YOU THAILAND. I hope all your chicks with dicks fall off.

That's fvcking disgraceful. I now know never to order from pressforgoods.

Can't believe they left it like that. I can't help but laugh though lol

Sorry Smuts. :kissing:

Do you spend all your money on fake football shirts? ;)

Surprisingly....No.

Just fortunate enough to have a P/T job. I actually save most of my money, unless I really want something, and some football shirts just fall into that category.

:P