Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

I wouldn't mind getting an England shirt for my hols but I don't want to risk it not coming in time.

When do you go? Gotta be honest, for a tenner it doesn't seem too much of a risk. I've ordered three to play fives in. I quite like footy shirts, they bring out my inner child, but I'll only really wear them to slob round the house or play five a side in and so it isn't worth fifty odd quid a shot.

Tenner each mind? Go on then.

When do you go? Gotta be honest, for a tenner it doesn't seem too much of a risk. I've ordered three to play fives in. I quite like footy shirts, they bring out my inner child, but I'll only really wear them to slob round the house or play five a side in and so it isn't worth fifty odd quid a shot.

Tenner each mind? Go on then.

Going on the 1st, I am tempted but it says on the site 15- 25 days.

Bollox I've gone for it says it will take 20 days, I'll have to chance it.

Edited by Webbo

Going on the 1st, I am tempted but it says on the site 15- 25 days.

I ordered on June 12th and it came yesterday

So what's the daddy site for these nowadays?

Go back a page, I posted picture of my Lallana shirt and linked to the seller :)

Saw that they have the new Roma shirt :P

Depending on if my France shirt is any good, I'm feeling a little TOTTI 10 number

So what's the deal with these sites anyway? There seems to be a new one every few months. I assume it's a bit like pirate movies? They're always being made somewhere but the websites dealing in them are technically not legal so they get shut down every so often?

But there'll always be a supply and demand for fakes so there'll always be a new site?

So what's the deal with these sites anyway? There seems to be a new one every few months. I assume it's a bit like pirate movies? They're always being made somewhere but the websites dealing in them are technically not legal so they get shut down every so often?

But there'll always be a supply and demand for fakes so there'll always be a new site?

I assume so mate. I'm not sure. I got linked to that site from here

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/cheap-football-kits.239070/page-27

I was looking for some of the older sites and came across this thread with a link to the seller.

I assume they all operate through sites like this now, as oppose to having a dedicated site, because as you say, they'll just keep getting shut down

That England away shirt on the other page looks way too authentic to be a fake.

It's fake mate, I'd like to think it was real. But for 11 quid. It's fake.

I don't care like, if a Nike connoisseur like yourself thinks it looks authentic, I'm happy.

It's amazing how close to the real thing they can get.

Edited by HEGGSY

It's fake might, I'd like to think it was real. But for 11 quid. It's fake.

I don't care like, if a Nike connoisseur like yourself thinks it looks authentic, I'm happy.

It's amazing how close to the real thing they can get.

Perhaps somebodies just nicking them from the places they're made, I don't know but It looks very impressive on your pictures.

If the Adidas shirts are as good then I'll put serious consideration into having a £10 pink Real shirt.

Perhaps somebodies just nicking them from the places they're made, I don't know but It looks very impressive on your pictures.

If the Adidas shirts are as good then I'll put serious consideration into having a £10 pink Real shirt.

Never know. I'm very happy with it though.

And I'm sure Finners had ordered a Adidas Germany shirt, so we'll see.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Just found these pics on that United site, I've ordered exactly the same Francs shirt, makes me excited for it I come now :Plol

And the Adidas Spain Shirt looks decent.

And Sam, I'm not sure, you'll have to message the seller.