Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

I think PayPal was an option when I paid. Ordered three Adidas efforts, Germany home and away (Muller and Reus) and a Falcao Colombia shirt so I can pose all pouty lipped next to Kevin Kilbane.

They're most likely "fakes" in that they won't be Adidas licensed, but they'll be made in basically the same sweatshops by the same Thai labourers on the same presses with the same fabrics and patterns.

They're authentic in all but certificate basically.

I think PayPal was an option when I paid. Ordered three Adidas efforts, Germany home and away (Muller and Reus) and a Falcao Colombia shirt so I can pose all pouty lipped next to Kevin Kilbane.

They're most likely "fakes" in that they won't be Adidas licensed, but they'll be made in basically the same sweatshops by the same Thai labourers on the same presses with the same fabrics and patterns.

They're authentic in all but certificate basically.

If Paypal is accepted then I'm all but covered for anything dodgy aren't i?

Might just risk it and order 1

I was going to order a USA shirt, away. But thought it'd be a bit wierd. So cancelled it.

Well I've just got in from work and it's here lol

Not been charged, just checked with my bank. lol

Only thing is, it has my name on the back. Can't wear that in public can I lol

I was going to order a USA shirt, away. But thought it'd be a bit wierd. So cancelled it.

Well I've just got in from work and it's here lol

Not been charged, just checked with my bank. lol

Only thing is, it has my name on the back. Can't wear that in public can I lol

Post pictures.

I'm 100% I cancelled this order, because I was gonna order the same day as my England shirt.

Not complaining like, I love the shirt. And yeah, the outline of the numbers is supposed to be pink.

Looks great, just hoping I don't have the triads round as you say lol

Cocks ready lads lol

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

They're shirts that have been sent back by the manufacturers aren't they? Like there'll be a dodgy bit of stitching or the sewing will be off somewhere or whatever. Someone's obviously bought them on the cheap.

Edited by Ozwin

They're shirts that have been sent back by the manufacturers aren't they? Like there'll be a dodgy bit of stitching or the sewing will be off somewhere or whatever. Someone's obviously bought them on the cheap.

That's what my thought is. They look too good to be rip-offs. 

Fakes aren't that hard to knock up, it's the most likely option.

Ordered a home England one. Buzzing. Even if i only wear it when I'm on holiday and it looks that real for £10 you can't Go wrong.

Me too, Gerrard on the back, I thought about asking for no name but I didn't want to slow the order.

Fakes aren't that hard to knock up, it's the most likely option.

Me too, Gerrard on the back, I thought about asking for no name but I didn't want to slow the order.

Same here mate.