Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

No

Just football shirts, shorts, socks and some air max for when I'm bouncing around with the lads.

no s.i?. your not a lad m8 an youll never be1 so dint even pretend m8 all of the olds cool will av you no dout

Going on the 1st, I am tempted but it says on the site 15- 25 days.

Bollox I've gone for it says it will take 20 days, I'll have to chance it.

Is it too late to cancel my order?

I think PayPal was an option when I paid. Ordered three Adidas efforts, Germany home and away (Muller and Reus) and a Falcao Colombia shirt so I can pose all pouty lipped next to Kevin Kilbane.

They're most likely "fakes" in that they won't be Adidas licensed, but they'll be made in basically the same sweatshops by the same Thai labourers on the same presses with the same fabrics and patterns.

They're authentic in all but certificate basically.

They'll be made from an extended run over the order from the factory.

My sister has to visit these places in her job, she went to one factory who make bags for Prada, picked one up for £50!!

I'm 100% I cancelled this order, because I was gonna order the same day as my England shirt.

Not complaining like, I love the shirt. And yeah, the outline of the numbers is supposed to be pink.

Looks great, just hoping I don't have the triads round as you say lol

Cocks ready lads lolimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Nice! Which seller did you order this from ashley?

I use www.ioffer.com for all my stuff, every order turned up so far had 2 England shirts and a Barcelona shirt for £15 each and got a Armani Ceramica for £60 too

Jace how does that site work? just bid for it like ebay or.....?

and those watches, never real, surely...!! are they good fakes?

Edited by JoeyB