Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

whats the ettiquette re footy shirts? im well aware this might be a stupid question, please dot crucify me for it though :) ive always avoided getting the name of a black player on my shirt, like its wrong or something, and i quite like the ghana shirts but would it be ok for a (fat) white male to wear one or is that wierd?. please answer when you have stopped laughing

lol lol lol lol

I've just bought an Nigeria shirt with Ameobi on it, so I hope it's fine!

whats the ettiquette re footy shirts? im well aware this might be a stupid question, please dot crucify me for it though :) ive always avoided getting the name of a black player on my shirt, like its wrong or something, and i quite like the ghana shirts but would it be ok for a (fat) white male to wear one or is that wierd?. please answer when you have stopped laughing

As long as you don't go FKW you'll be more than fine. 

3 days on from the guy messaging me telling me he'd sent it on that day and my order status still hasn't changed. Should I give him the benefit of the doubt or is he mugging me?

Does he have good feedback?

Message him and ask for tracking.

Just can't do these fake shirts.[/quote

Sorry you snob, I was abit weary at first but Heggy posted pics and they're spot on.

I get the appeal, I used to buy them from the sites in these threads but even then I always remembered how the texture of the shirt was different to the real thing.

Don't blame anyone who gets them though

So these things change over time and there's been a lot of posts in this thread since I last bought a football shirt.

I want to know two or three sites which are still operational and which have the Heggsy seal of approval.

lol I feel like the dodgiest person

I post on here a lot because I've posted pictures of what I've bought and how good they are, and then people are ordering too, just trying to help :)

I've only just got back into the shirts because of the World Cup hype to be honest lol but **** forking out £50-60.

Asha, based on what I've read on that Yanited forum, aliexpress is the way to go these days.

Copyright reasons mate, you can see where they've photoshopped it out

Just ordered a POGBA 19 shirt.

lol

Ahhh I see. Is the England jersey a good fit? Looking at getting the Home jersey, and from the guy you've recommended they look very decent considering they are fakes.

Ahhh I see. Is the England jersey a good fit? Looking at getting the Home jersey, and from the guy you've recommended they look very decent considering they are fakes.

Top quality, it's slim fitting like the authentic, so if you don't want it tight, I'd suggest getting a size bigger than normal

Edited by HEGGSY
  • Like 1

my France Away Knockeart 24 shirt has been dispatched after a day! with tracking details ioffer.com seems a good website 13quid including shipping. Will post pics when / if it turns up. 

Just one question probably to Heggsy as he seems to be the don of all things fake ;) have you ever had to pay import tax when it gets to you? just because i ordered something from the states a while back and had to pay about £12 tax.

my France Away Knockeart 24 shirt has been dispatched after a day! with tracking details ioffer.com seems a good website 13quid including shipping. Will post pics when / if it turns up.

Just one question probably to Heggsy as he seems to be the don of all things fake ;) have you ever had to pay import tax when it gets to you? just because i ordered something from the states a while back and had to pay about £12 tax.

No mate, all mine have had "gift" written on them to avoid tax