Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

Five days?

Do they often not update the information on aliex? Sam's for example never updated then just showed up?

Mine updates, I guess it depends on the seller, has Narborough Fox received his? He ordered from the same people as you didn't he?

Five days?

Do they often not update the information on aliex? Sam's for example never updated then just showed up?

Mine was about 2 days behind. The 2 Portugal shirts I've ordered are from a different seller so it'll be interesting to see how up to date this 1 is

I cant help how long the shipping takes. It all depends on the seller

I was only joshing.

Royal Mail have it in the system now, it'll probably come tomorrow, trouble is we're flying out tonight.

My USA away top been shipped today, I've ordered the pink Real Madrid top about 2 weeks ago and he still hasn't shipped it and I'm been messaging him everyday asking but he's only reply once.

some people will wait untill a certain day to post, if they get a lot of orders reguarly.

I've order a holland home shirt with Bergkamp on the back, a Napoli 3rd shirt with Maradona on the back and a france away shirt with Knockaert on the back. Hopefully be more easier then dealing with these then the pink Madrid guy. The Algeria shirt came really quick and the guy sent it after about 3 days.

I have a bad feeling about the store I've ordered my Portugal shirts from.

What was the store? I hope it wasn't the same as mine or we're both ****ed lol

I changed from the one I got my England shirt because my mate wanted the World Cup patches

It really is luck of the draw with shipping :/

What was the store? I hope it wasn't the same as mine or we're both ****ed lol

I changed from the one I got my England shirt because my mate wanted the World Cup patches

It really is luck of the draw with shipping :/

'Speed soccer jersey' the guy hasn't even been online since I ordered on Sunday but they had loads of sales & good feedback so who knows.

Also just realised I ordered the player versions of the shirts so I'm praying they aren't too tight lol