Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

My England and Brazil shirts turned up today. Both size L (I'm normally between M or L depending on the make) and I can't even get into the England one. Brazil one fits ok but a little tighter than would normally wear. Both from the same seller and both say L. Not quite worth the three week wait!

My England and Brazil shirts turned up today. Both size L (I'm normally between M or L depending on the make) and I can't even get into the England one. Brazil one fits ok but a little tighter than would normally wear. Both from the same seller and both say L. Not quite worth the three week wait!

Are they the versions with the gold nike tag and air holes down the sides?

I'll have the England shirt off you mate. If you don't want it of course. Is it the home one?

Are they the versions with the gold nike tag and air holes down the sides?

Not sure about the tag - will look later but has got air holes down the side.

I'll have the England shirt off you mate. If you don't want it of course. Is it the home one?

Away one with Gerrard on it.

Brazil is actually a little snug as well on reflection. Annoying as now will have to wait another three weeks to get one that fits (if I bother)

Edited by syston_fox

Yeah I thought it would be something like that. I'm just an impatient prat. I keep seeing everyone putting up pics of shirts on here making me want mine even more. lol

i know what you mean.....but its coming, just probably after the world cup

Yeah the quality was good but just a shame about the size. I've ordered the next size up but watch that be far too big now!

Yeah the quality was good but just a shame about the size. I've ordered the next size up but watch that be far too big now!

What size is that one?

EDIT: Large, seems small for a Large like you said. I've ordered a small, doubt that will fit looking at the size of the Large.

Edited by buzzer_b