Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

image.jpg

image.jpg

Big thanks to syston_fox for this :)

Back looks a bit dodgy? ;)

mine...

Hi
Dear friend.
Sorry for the delay of reply. We have already sent your item on 1th July by Registered Air Mail. Here is the tracking number:RCxxxxxxxxxCN
You can track it on this website http://www.17tra/index_en.shtml
The tracking information will be available in several days. Please take your patience.
woohoo, sent on the 1th :):thumbup:

My tracking has finally come to life. Currently saying it's in collection. Guessing that means china mail have just received the parcel?

Just watch for the sizes from that store mate.

I think it's the player versions that come small, I try to find the normal replica shirts but most of these sites seem to sell the £90 player versions

Looking at the England shirt, i'm 6'4 and about 16 and half stone, will a XL be ok? that's the highest it goes :(

Just make sure you don't get the "player version" mate and you should be okay

How do you guys pay for these? I'm tempted, but there doesn't seem to be a paypal option so I'm quite wary.

Mine offered live chat when i was looking at the shirt, spoke to them there and ordered direct and paid via paypal (safer i figure).

Im pretty happy... I ordered about June 27th... and received the shirts yesterday (1 England home shirt and shorts and 1 england away shirt and shorts) for a grand total of $33 delivered in less than 2 weeks. Quality looks pretty good, certainly OK for exercising/5aside.

Im 6ft and not bean pole so the XL is good, slightly baggy but better that than too tight.