Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

With federer out if Murray does not have this he will totally kick himself he has to do it!

Will be favourite but today's is tough and then if he makes it Raonic has proven his abilities, certainly should win a slam in his career and grass suits him perfectly

With Raonic having just come through a pretty gruelling 5-setter, there's not really that much that Murray should fear in this tournament anymore, either today or on Sunday, unless he has a complete meltdown or Berdych plays a once-in-a-lifetime.

Raonic not my cup of tea as a player. Not one for big servers, would love to see tommy win a grand slam, consistently up there just had a tough time against the big four on all surfaces. Murray obviously the preference at the minute though.

will she **** off and retire now

It's only joint at the moment so she'll keep playing for one more at the very least.

It's a travesty if you ask me lol, given some of the players around during grafts career like martina Seles hingis arantxa etc compared the mob of players where a different woman is ranked 2 every other week, but never mind.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

It's only joint at the moment so she'll keep playing for one more at the very least.

It's a travesty if you ask me lol, given some of the players around during grafts career like martina Seles hingis arantxa etc compared the mob of players where a different woman is ranked 2 every other week, but never mind.

Surely Hingis was around for more of Serena's career than Graf's but yeah I do see your point.

Speaking of also ran female tennis players, whatever happened to Safina? She was no 1 for a while but never won a Slam.

Thought it was a decent final, one of the better finals in years. Competitive match but a few fine margins and Serena's serve made all the difference, as much as Kerber played her part there was no chance she was winning today.

Serena back to her dominate ways for the time being, I did say wait till Wimbledon and see what happens. Come the US they'll be more contenders who can challenge Serena at that tournament on that surface, Serena is just the queen of grass, not many players can beat her on the surface unless she has a wobbler.

In my world Tennis only exists about 3 or 4 weeks a year. Would Serena so anything odf note if she went in the men's tournaments for a season? She's got biceps bigger than half the blokes that's for sure.

Watching her play is like watching an 15 year old play their 8 year old brother/sister. Pretty sure she could win the doubles on her own as well.