Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

The Men's draw has been hit hard.

Murray will be spunking himself, his two biggest dangers up until the Semis in Cilic and Tsonga have withdrawn. 

Cilic - 8-1 H2H in favour of Murray.

Tsonga - 7-1 H2H in favour of Murray. 

Neither of them would have posed a threat. Take a set from Murray, perhaps. But that's it. Murrays path to the SF was clear regardless of those two.

Cilic - 8-1 H2H in favour of Murray.

Tsonga - 7-1 H2H in favour of Murray. 

Neither of them would have posed a threat. Take a set from Murray, perhaps. But that's it. Murrays path to the SF was clear regardless of those two.

Still pundits will look towards Cilic and Tsonga as Murray's two biggest threats, as you say they probably wouldn't of won, but they are usually always classed as threats to the top four. 

Sharapova trainer on and all over the court after injuring herself falling as well.

She is getting a pasting, probably did it on purpose to put Larcher De Brito off a bit. 

She is complaining about the court state as well, De Brito having no problems with it, if she does lose her press conference will be interesting. 

Murray safely through, says not much wrong with the courts.

It's an odd one - seems to be a lot of division on that.

Hewitt also said the courts weren't different, they are usually a little slippy for the first couple of days. Sounds to me some are just looking for an excuse...

Hewitt also said the courts weren't different, they are usually a little slippy for the first couple of days. Sounds to me some are just looking for an excuse...

Possibly, but the number of withdrawals is certainly unusual. Perhaps it's just bad luck, but who knows?

Still expect Fed to come through in 5 here, but he's looking vulnerable.

I said Murray-Djoko final when the draw was made, and I believe that good and proper now.

I wouldn't dare count Federer out of taking this in 5, but Stakhovsky is playing some cracking tennis, and right now I'd give him the slight edge.