Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Guest MattP

Bookies will be happy.

Not at all.

Most heavily backed were Novak and Murray and they are both far shorter than originally.

Awful.

I know its exciting day but it hasn't half ruined a lot of tge the second week.

To be honest I agree. Neither Murray or Djokovic are going to get caught in the same way Fed and Nadal were and now there may not be any really close matchups until the final. 

Awful.

I know its exciting day but it hasn't half ruined a lot of tge the second week.

I'm on Court One for the Men's quarters. Not sure who I'll get because Nole and Murray will both be on Centre, so in that respect I'd have liked Nadal and Federer to have still been in.

One of Kubot, Paire, Mannarino, Brown, Almagro, Janowicz, Melzer or Stakhovsky will definitely get to the Semi Finals, and more than likely face Murray.

My money is on Janowicz.

What you guys think?

Almagro is the most consistent of that lot, but Janowicz or a couple of the others could put him out on a good day. Honestly, it's anyones guess.

Guest MattP

What a chance for someone.

Amazing how we were all saying what a nightmare the bottom half is and we have ended up with this lol

One of Kubot, Paire, Mannarino, Brown, Almagro, Janowicz, Melzer or Stakhovsky will definitely get to the Semi Finals, and more than likely face Murray.

My money is on Janowicz.

What you guys think?

Brown will blow it somewhere along the line. Almagro maybe? Never thought he had a game for grass but with all the big guns gone he has a chance. Stakhovsky obviously if he could keep up today's levels, but how likely is that? Melzer is a good pro, so another one with a few out the way could put a run together.

Really is anyone's.

The bottom half of the draw looks like it's been hit by a tornado. 

Still expect a Murray - Djokovic final though.

You would want Paire or Janowicz in the Semis.

Anybody else it would be a bit shit.