Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Robson out in straight sets, looked like she was in tears as she left court.

Couple of close sets though. Promising for her future

Robson out in straight sets, looked like she was in tears as she left court.

Sure when the initial upset fades she'll reflect on what's been a very good tournament for her, hopefully she'll  get into the top 32 off the back of this.

Although not great today, from what I saw, again. 

Really, really hope Lisicki beats Williams. Lisicki's one of my favourites anyway but I just can't stand Williams.

Lisicki fighting hard.

One of my favourites as well, first time you might like me for something  lol

Guest MattP

Unlucky Laura, just beaten by a better player today.

Lisicki giving this a go but Mr Williams always does enough in the end :(

It's not the fact that she's built like a bloke that annoys me as I think because of her ridiculous size her sideways movement is abysmal if you catch her off balance 9/10 her shots are out.

It's this ridiculous bitchy, whiny childish attitude she seems to have picked up from somewhere over the last 12 -18 months, every time she loses a point even if she's 40-0 up she looks like she's going to burst into tears or throw a temper tantrum.  

EDIT: lol even if she ends up losing Sabine has at least made Serena look like an absolute cvnt at times. last rally = hilarious.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

It's not the fact that she's built like a bloke that annoys me as I think because of her ridiculous size her sideways movement is abysmal if you catch her off balance 9/10 her shots are out.

It's this ridiculous bitchy, whiny childish attitude she seems to have picked up from somewhere over the last 12 -18 months, every time she loses a point even if she's 40-0 up she looks like she's going to burst into tears or throw a temper tantrum.  

EDIT: lol even if she ends up losing Sabine has at least made Serena look like an absolute cvnt at times. last rally = hilarious.

lol she was like a cat on ice!

Guest MattP

Absolutely brilliant.

Seeing Serena nearly cause an earthquake was one of the funniest moments on a tennis court I've seen.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I love her, I want to kiss her.

Sabine  :wub:

She is hot no question! Great win aswell

Unlucky for Robson today...but she did show a lack of bottle on the big points, sadly. If she'd won that first set it might have been different, and then a QF against Lisicki rather than Serena...

Ah well, what might have been.

So Murray stands alone again. Little bit later in the tournament than usual, but he stands alone. Good start in the match v Youzhny.

Proper smash-and-grab job to win that set for Murray.

Murray getting his injury excuse ready

Didn't need to use the psychological games in the end by the looks of it, but good that they're ready.

I really dislike Andy Murray. The guy is a cretin.

And you're basing this on a few tennis matches and whenever the media shoves a microphone in his face? Not everyone can be a PR guru like Bradley Wiggins, you know.