Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Seems like you have some hostility issues,as well as cherished ignorance. Have you considered seeing a professional? Anger management is only a phone call away.

First break in this final set wins the match IMO.

Wow you really are a depressing cvnt arent you. Get a life mate or better yet let others enjoy theirs. COME ON MURRAY!!!

who the hell are you . 1st im not depressed but what makes me laugh at 70 percent of people on this forum seem to have an issue, if you have opinion different to the 70 percent. so to those who don,t like a different opinion need to look at themselves and stop getting wound up with the rest of the 30 percent who disagree with you,  and being called names seems to be the lowest form of anger managerment

Edited by buzzy

who the hell are you . 1st im not depressed but what makes me laugh at 70 percent of people on this forum seem to have an issue, if you have opinion different to the 70 percent. so to those who don,t like a different opinion need to look at themselves and stop getting wound up with the rest of the 30 percent who disagree with you

No worries, of course you're welcome to your opinion. It's just that disliking a person you've never met seems a mite...irrational.

Mind you I despise Rupert Murdoch, so there you go. 

Yes Sue Barker you tit, we know where the regional news will be shown

The BBC should get a grip and sort this out, all the swapping channels if you want to stay with this match malarkey, why didn't they just stick this on BBC3 or 4 from the start, probably because those channels don't kick in til 7 pm but swapping over all the time winds me up.

Viewers would still find it.

Is this the first match they have stayed with on a channel when other programmes should be showing?

who the hell are you . 1st im not depressed but what makes me laugh at 70 percent of people on this forum seem to have an issue, if you have opinion different to the 70 percent. so to those who don,t like a different opinion need to look at themselves and stop getting wound up with the rest of the 30 percent who disagree with you,  and being called names seems to be the lowest form of anger managerment

I have no problem with you voicing your opinion but when you start saying "shame on you" for supporting a player representing britain it really pisses me off. Why exactly is it "shame on us"

The BBC should get a grip and sort this out, all the swapping channels if you want to stay with this match malarkey, why didn't they just stick this on BBC3 or 4 from the start, probably because those channels don't kick in til 7 pm but swapping over all the time winds me up.

Viewers would still find it.

Is this the first match they have stayed with on a channel when other programmes should be showing?

No idea. I don't have a problem with this being on BBC1. I have q problem with sue barker as if people actually watch the local news lol

I'm fine with it on BBC1 I just wish they'd keep it on all the way through, like they are now.

But up until today they have been swapping over hen the news or something else pops up, Sky would never do that.

Local news is a waste of time anyway, especially Central being all West Mids!

• Like 1

I have no problem with you voicing your opinion but when you start saying "shame on you" for supporting a player representing britain it really pisses me off. Why exactly is it "shame on

he is only epresenting scotland in his eyes but want the english fans behind him at wimbledon when he hates the english as he said in 2010

Guest MattP

he is only epresenting scotland in his eyes but want the english fans behind him at wimbledon when he hates the english as he said in 2010

Yeah.

He openly came out and stated he 'hates the English', what on earth is wrong with you?

He hates the English so much he has got himself a girlfriend from here and will have English children.

Edited by MattP

See what I posted a couple of pages back. I'm not supporting him cos he's British- I can't stand being called British. I'm supporting him cos he's Scottish and our neighbour.

Couldn't care whether he likes us or not really, I know some decent sweaties, but you have to maintain a rivalry

he is only epresenting scotland in his eyes but want the english fans behind him at wimbledon when he hates the english as he said in 2010

Reread this thread ****face, the whole England thing is explained. Now **** off and don't come back until you've have some facts to back up your stupid opinions.

Vidic arse licking his former gaffer?

when Andy C said 'Sir Alex is sat with his former manager' I thought;

"What? United have sold Vidic?!"

Gonna take a long old while for me to remember that Sir Alex has retired lol

Reread this thread ****face, the whole England thing is explained. Now **** off and don't come back until you've have some facts to back up your stupid opinions.

your one of the 70 percent and if you have not got anything worth writing dont write nothing at all