Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Drivel*

I'm writing drivel? lol lol

Kettle. Pot. Black.

when yourself , facecloth and mattp and may others are this forum going to accept that you lot need to think for yourselves and stop copying each other in slagging off the minority when there opinions are different. oh by the way i can,t remember when barcelona played the longball game. ps to the minorty on this forum don,t slag of murray because your opinion is not welcome according to the names above

What i can't work out is, it's like a forest fan coming out and saying "I hate Leicester City, and there fans are scum" would you still cheer him on,

This is what Andy Murray things about the english, it's got nothing to do with him being scottish either. I can't simply cheer on someone whose made it publicly clear that he hates the english! Yet if you said I hate scottish your deemed racist,

You are so fvcking stupid you actually lower my opinion of the collective human race. If you don't suffer from some sort of learning disability you should studied by medical science to determine how a fully functional human being could possibly be such a fvcking fvck wit!

Guest MattP

It'll go back to normal after Wimbledon lol

Yep, will be fine until buzzy comes on to to tell us Murray can't win the US Open as he's no good on clay.

Yep, will be fine until buzzy comes on to to tell us Murray can't win the US Open as he's no good on clay.

did you have to ask the others what to write because you cannot think  for yourself lol. sadly he did win us open but will never win the french open or austrailan open

Guest MattP

did you have to ask the others what to write because you cannot think  for yourself lol. sadly he did win us open but will never win the french open or austrailan open

That doesn't even make sense.

Quite sure if we all ignore him and don't rise to him he will go away.

another one to join the famous 3 who cannot think for himself. oh by the way i am not going anywhere but by the end you will be 

lol

Anyway back to the tennis Radwanska, Flipkins for me today. Although I imagine both will be tight.

Think Lisicki has some momentum behind her this week, can see her coming through against Radwanska. Whoever wins will probably be in 3 though.

Hope Flipkins goes through, Bartoli's style winds my up. She looks slightly mental, and her service action is weird.

Guest MattP

I like Bartoli in a weird way. That turn you back thing she does makes me laugh. Her v Lisicki for me in the final.

That said I find it hard to get up for women's today and I probably wont watch it all today.

I like Bartoli in a weird way. That turn you back thing she does makes me laugh. Her v Lisicki for me in the final.

That said I find it hard to get up for women's today and I probably wont watch it all today.

She's just a fat French Monica Seles.

Just don't give Buzzy the attention guys, he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about, serve and volley, you know this is 2013 mate, not 1980?

Anyway, Semi Finals are too close to call, really looking forward to Lisicki v Radwanska, two of my favourite players, with very different game styles.

I'm going for Flipkens over Bartoli as well, Bartoli yes good on Grass, has previous history at Wimbledon, but form wise for a while, she hasn't been great. Flipkens has come out of  nowhere, but is playing really good Tennis, was impressed with her performance against Kvitova. 

But sticking my neck on the line, Radwanska v Flipkens final for me, therefore it will probably be Lisicki v Bartoli. 

That's because lindsay davenport has retired. ;)

• Like 1

Mad Marion kicked her arse.

Flipkens got it all wrong, entirely the wrong gameplan.

Kept adopting slice, but the ball kept sitting up for Marion to generate enough power to control the points, her footwork was also excellent, getting in the right position nearly every time.

Roll on Lisicki v Radwanska, hopefully that will be closer.