Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Yeah I've got a lot of love for both players and want whoever wins to lose in the final to Murray anyway so I'm not bothered who wins, just wanted a cracking game and boy we've got that. 

I know I'll get hammered for this but I want whoever wins this match to win Wimbledon. Not a Murray fan to be honest, no doubting his quality and effort though. Think Djoko would have to much for him in the final

Fair enough, that said if Del P does win this and Murray comes through his SF I'm really not sure how much Del P will have left for the final. 

If Nole comes through it won't matter all that much as he must be half-bionic.

I think the crowd could pull Murray through in any final, though. They wouldn't be divided like if he were playing Nadal/Fed.

Fair enough, that said if Del P does win this and Murray comes through his SF I'm really not sure how much Del P will have left for the final.

If Nole comes through it won't matter all that much as he must be half-bionic.

I think the crowd could pull Murray through in any final, though. They wouldn't be divided like if he were playing Nadal/Fed.

Totally agree, Del P looks like he's playing a final today and might have left it all out there.

As you say Djokovic is a different matter, super human!

It's not that I'm desperate for Murray to lose like some, I just can't be doing with the hysteria if he wins lol

Totally agree, Del P looks like he's playing a final today and might have left it all out there.

As you say Djokovic is a different matter, super human!

It's not that I'm desperate for Murray to lose like some, I just can't be doing with the hysteria if he wins lol

I'd like the massive interest in tennis that would result from a Murray win. That's one reason, anyway.

I'd like the massive interest in tennis that would result from a Murray win. That's one reason, anyway.

Get what you're saying. For me I've never seen tennis as a sport where you should have to support your countries players. I just like to see the best play the best.

This is one of the best matches I've seen along with Nadal v Federer Wimbledon final 2008/9?

Get what you're saying. For me I've never seen tennis as a sport where you should have to support your countries players. I just like to see the best play the best.

This is one of the best matches I've seen along with Nadal v Federer Wimbledon final 2008/9?

That was the 2008 final. And yeah, this has certainly been the best match at Wimby since then.

The AO final last year between Djoko/Nadal takes some beating though.