Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

His had three break points but Janowicz came up with the goods. I don't think he can keep that up

The pole has nothing except for a service game, that is it.

No backhand, no net play, and murray needs to target this.

The pole has nothing except for a service game, that is it.

No backhand, no net play, and murray needs to target this.

He can drop shot as well so does have a good touch, but yeah if Murray can get more rallies he will be almost guaranteed the points

Janowicz's serve is obviously impressive and very fast.

But he doesn't seem to be consistent enough.

Murray needs to stay in there, making sure he doesn't get broken and I think he'll come through.

Janowicz's arrogance might be his downfall, too.

Murray needs to stay in there, making sure he doesn't get broken and I think he'll come through.

Agreed, honestly I don't think Janowizc has the game to break Murray, Murray needs to keep hitting the serve well though

Can't say I've seen much of Janowicz before this tournament but how people can get excited about him is beyond me. Kingfox's talks like he's the best thing since sliced bread. It's just big serve, couple of powerfully hit shots and it end of point either way. If that fails he tries a drop shot. No variation, no invention in his game, just raw power, and a drop shot. Boring to watch in my opinion, and will only get him so far,

Can't say I've seen much of Janowicz before this tournament but how people can get excited about him is beyond me. Kingfox's talks like he's the best thing since sliced bread. It's just big serve, couple of powerfully hit shots and it end of point either way. If that fails he tries a drop shot. No variation, no invention in his game, just raw power, and a drop shot. Boring to watch in my opinion, and will only get him so far,

That's pretty much my summation too. Like I've said before, Raonic/Isner/Karlovic mould.

Agreed.

His celebration/arrogance after winning the first set amazed me, especially considering what Murray did to Verdasco the other day.

Agreed.

His celebration/arrogance after winning the first set amazed me, especially considering what Murray did to Verdasco the other day.

He played beyond himself in that first set and only just won it. I wouldn't have been so arrogant

Murray needs to actually pro-long rallies as opose to trying to win them straight away. It will make the Pole realise that he needs to win points quick, and this will put pressure on his serve.

Agree with this, and I think that's the reason he's only ghosting the returns in right now. He knows he's favourite to win most rallies over 5 shots.