Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

In what way have the crowd been distespectful, you should look at Janowizc's antics!!

Yep and impressive they are. Antics, more like Tactics. He called for the roof even when he was leading the set, so don't know how that is being disrespectful.

JJ wanted to be the villain, they gave it to him. He's acting like a cvnt.

So are the crowd, they jump on every little thing the opponent does wrong, they did it with Verdasco and Murray's other opponents.

I'm not the only one in this thread, to moan about the crowd. 

Murray just needs to clear his head, he was on top but he should be taking positives from being 2-1 up and despite the monster serve still getting chances to break

Yep and impressive they are. Antics, more like Tactics. He called for the roof even when he was leading the set, so don't know how that is being disrespectful.

So are the crowd, they jump on every little thing the opponent does wrong, they did it with Verdasco and Murray's other opponents.

It's called a home crowd, have you ever been to a football match lol oh it isn't just the roof it is the gestures and little things he does that is the problem Edited by shearfox

It's called a home crowd, have you ever been to a football match lol

Just find it disrespectful, they did it with Djokovic earlier, yes Del Potro gave it his all, but Novak was the guy who won in the end, and they hardly cheered him, if Del Potro won they would of gone crazy. 

They just jump on everything, find it annoying and off putting for opponents, as proven with Verdasco and Janowicz, just puts them off and they lose their heads. 

Most of the time the crowd are reasonably fair. More so than most other sports anyway. The exception tends to be when the match is close, and even then they won't actively go after an opposing player unless he get to them first. Janowicz did exactly that.

• Like 1

Don't watch the US or French open then, they're 10 times worse.

• Like 2

Just find it disrespectful, they did it with Djokovic earlier, yes Del Potro gave it his all, but Novak was the guy who won in the end, and they hardly cheered him, if Del Potro won they would of gone crazy.

They just jump on everything, find it annoying and off putting for opponents, as proven with Verdasco and Janowicz, just puts them off and they lose their heads.

Again everyone like an underdog watch the Aussie and us open it is the same Edited by shearfox

Most of the time the crowd are reasonably fair. More so than most other sports anyway. The exception tends to be when the match is close, and even then they won't actively go after an opposing player unless he get to them first. Janowicz did exactly that.

He only smashed his racket on the net. Then they jeer like he's just launched it at someone's head. 

Don't watch the US or French open then, they're 10 times worse.

I watch all Grand Slams, I stay up to watch the Aussie Open into the early hours of the morning.

Got to be hardcore sometimes.

Anyway I'm off to watch the conclusion of this match.

Jerzy will get his time, and whether that involves being disrespectful who cares, the guy is a beast and is a Grand Slam winner in the making. 

Yay! You can't rep Kingfox, but you can rep people who speak against him! :)

He only smashed his racket on the net. Then they jeer like he's just launched it at someone's head. 

I watch all Grand Slams, I stay up to watch the Aussie Open into the early hours of the morning.

Got to be hardcore sometimes.

Anyway I'm off to watch the conclusion of this match.

Jerzy will get his time, and whether that involves being disrespectful who cares, the guy is a beast and is a Grand Slam winner in the making. 

No he's not, he's all power and little finesse. Would have been good enough years ago, but not now.

• Like 1

No he's not, he's all power and little finesse. Would have been good enough years ago, but not now.

Exactly, he has hit a purple patch this tournament where everything he hits is working, he won't get this far at a slam again

I'm looking forward to seeing you stand and applaud if Forest score at the KP this season.

Little finesse, how many drop shot winners has he hit again?

Exactly, he has hit a purple patch this tournament where everything he hits is working, he won't get this far at a slam again

Purple patch tournament, he got to the finals of Paris Masters and got to the Quarters of Rome where he beat Gasquet and Tsonga in a row, before losing to Federer. 

He is 22, has years ahead of him, and has weapons. 

As much as i disagree with everything Kingfox has said, this is just a ridiculous statement.

He is probably the best young player in the world at the moment, he needs to improve other areas of his game, which he will do with experience.

The important thing is he already has a weapon, which is his serve, and is very mobile unlike isner, cilic etc.