Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

I watch every event and I know he gets beat quite often... this for me is a purple patch even when he beat Murray in Paris he wasn't this good. Now of he keeps this up then I will apologise to you

He was better in Paris, than he is today.

His winners/unforced errors ratio isn't that good today. 

They were booing him for a reason.

There has been a mutual lack of respect between the pole and the fans.

he is 22.

Does that Mean wood won't improve?

Right he can improve but his game is pretty much what he is showing now, his height gives him power but he will not have the pace or mobility of the top players. If his game is slightly off there is no plan B against the best players

He was better in Paris, than he is today.

His winners/unforced errors ratio isn't that good today.

You are wrong

Right he can improve but his game is pretty much what he is showing now, his height gives him power but he will not have the pace or mobility of the top players. If his game is slightly off there is no plan B against the best players

You are wrong

Gasquet? Tsonga?

Just give it a rest, he has got further than the best tennis player to ever live, and the best clay court player in history.

Gasquet? Tsonga?

Just give it a rest, he has got further than the best tennis player to ever live, and the best clay court player in history.

Huh... At some masters event, Murray has won things he had by the time he was 22 lol Janowizc one trick pony doesn't stand a chance Edited by shearfox

You are wrong

How the hell I'm I wrong, 22 aces and only 3 double faults that day, and probably tones of winners and less unforced errors. And his draw was much harder than his Wimbledon draw. Jerzy only had to play 2 players ranked in the top 32 at this Wimbledon, Almagro and Murray, in Paris he had to play Kohlschreiber, Cilic, Tipsarevic, Murray and Simon all of which were ranked in the top 32, and he didn't just beat them, he kicked their arse. 

How the hell I'm I wrong, 22 aces and only 3 double faults that day, and probably tones of winners and less unforced errors. And his draw was much harder than his Wimbledon draw. Jerzy only had to play 2 players ranked in the top 32 at this Wimbledon, Almagro and Murray, in Paris he had to play Kohlschreiber, Cilic, Tipsarevic, Murray and Simon all of which were ranked in the top 32, and he didn't just beat them, he kicked their arse. 

His Paris run was fantastic, and as I said he's got oodles of potential. But he needs to keep improving the ranking - should be looking at attacking the top 10 by years end, and look for a marquee title or final.

Huh... At some masters event, Murray has won things he had by the time he was 22 lol Janowizc one trick pony doesn't stand a chance

I love the way you say 'At some masters event' to disregard the Pole's ability, but then use it as a positive for Murray.

Murray was a one trick pony at 22, all he had was a good returning game.

You are wrong because Murray is a far better player now, he naturalised his game. Janowizc played as well as he could. He will be beat in the early rounds of all events once again

I love the way you say 'At some masters event' to disregard the Pole's ability, but then use it as a positive for Murray.

Murray was a one trick pony at 22, all he had was a good returning game.

Not true, he had a great first serve, excellent pace, great movement and agility, superb backhand ect... It was just the one masters event, Murray had won multiple by that time not just had a decent run.

Janowizc had a good run at this slam, once he came up against one of the best he was best, no ATP tour wins at 22 is not a sign of a future great

Edited by shearfox

You are wrong because Murray is a far better player now, he naturalised his game. Janowizc played as well as he could. He will be beat in the early rounds of all events once again

You do know his run at Paris was at the end of last year, after Murray got to numerous grand slam finals and won an Olympic gold medal.

He is a far better player now, how does that work, he is just as good as he was last year. 

Early rounds of all events, Quarter finals of Marseille and Rome isn't going out in the Early Rounds is it.

He lost in R3 of the other Grand Slams this year, but take French Open for instance, he was facing Wawrinka who was in red hot form, and was being classed as a darkhorse for the French Open. 

Jerzy has got a long, long, long way to go to win Grand Slams.

Just look at the way he gave up in that last game.

5 faults and he didn't even attempt to return the winning shot from Murray.

You can have all the 'weapons' in the world, but if you're not all there upstairs then you can forget it.

You do know his run at Paris was at the end of last year, after Murray got to numerous grand slam finals and won an Olympic gold medal.

He is a far better player now, how does that work, he is just as good as he was last year.

Early rounds of all events, Quarter finals of Marseille and Rome isn't going out in the Early Rounds is it.

He lost in R3 of the other Grand Slams this year, but take French Open for instance, he was facing Wawrinka who was in red hot form, and was being classed as a darkhorse for the French Open.

I do know and watched the match Murray was just preparing for the ATP tour finals at the time...

I didn't think Janowizc was all that then and don't now , a couple of great wins every few months don't make you a champion. When/if he wins even an ATP event then come back...

Edited by shearfox

Not true, he had a great first serve, excellent pace, great movement and agility, superb backhand ect... It was just the one masters event, Murray had won multiple by that time not just had a decent run

Murray has only improved his serve since his new coach began working on it.

His serve has always been his weakness, nadal and federed used to tear it to shreds, i can remember nadal destroying him in one match and setting the record for the most winners of a first serve. In fact, his first serve is still pretty average now.

Murray also used to have problems with his fitness, and that only improved after his first few masters titles.

Murray has only improved his serve since his new coach began working on it.

His serve has always been his weakness, nadal and federed used to tear it to shreds, i can remember nadal destroying him in one match and setting the record for the most winners of a first serve. In fact, his first serve is still pretty average now.

Murray also used to have problems with his fitness, and that only improved after his first few masters titles.

Not the first serve, it has always been a weapon, the second serve as improved thankfully

I do know and watched the match Murray was just preparing for the ATP tour finals at the time...

I didn't think Janowizc was all that then and don't now , a couple of great wins every few months don't make you a champion. When/if he wins even an ATP event then come back...

All that then. That's the first time anybody really saw him, and lots were impressed. Wasn't all that, yet he beat numerous top 32 players, including Murray and you are saying that's not impressive. 

What do you think about Raonic, Dimitrov, Paire, Tomic and Goffin?

Just because they haven't really won anything yet, are they not all that?

All that then. That's the first time anybody really saw him, and lots were impressed. Wasn't all that, yet he beat numerous top 32 players, including Murray and you are saying that's not impressive.

What do you think about Raonic, Dimitrov, Paire, Tomic and Goffin?

Just because they haven't really won anything yet, are they not all that?

Raonic will never be a top player fact again another one of those without anything other than power, Dimitrov has a lot to his game and is even good coming forward he will be awesome, paire will be a journeyman at best, Tomic has all the shots just not the right attitude, Goffin... nuff said

Sorry I just don't go with the press or commentators, a big serve and forehand and all of a sudden your a future slam winner lol

Edited by shearfox