Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Oh I see, can't go after the tennis so choose an easier target. What's next, his mum? That's the normal go to.

Well tbh like The Horse's Mouth has pointed out the amount of close ups of her you'd think she was part of the tennis.

This can be as drab as it likes if Murray wins in 3. If he doesn't then it'll end up being anything but drab. 

To be honest the first two sets were great to watch, so many rallies, so much energy going in from both men. 

A quick one to all those hating on Murray....

Did you not want the Lions to win?

Or do you not want 'South Africa' to win the Ashes??

I wanted both the Lions to win and England to win the Ashes.

I said last week I don't dislike Murray purely because he is Scottish, I just dislike him, just like I dislike(d) Henman...Oh wait...he's English.

Edited by Matt

Buzzy is going to cry.

Looking very good for Andy, but not getting ahead of myself, this was the exact scenario in the US and he lost the next two sets, and got took to five.

But he looks confident, and winning the Olympic Gold and US Open has helped him massively here. 

i dont think so kingfox

A quick one to all those hating on Murray....

Did you not want the Lions to win?

Or do you not want 'South Africa' to win the Ashes??

Crap argument.

People can dislike Murray for who he is, NOT because of his nationality. You don't HAVE to like or support someone just because they are British. It's why I hate the  argument about being told you should support an English side in Europe. What if you don't like them? Why should you support them?

Crap argument.

People can dislike Murray for who he is, NOT because of his nationality. You don't HAVE to like or support someone just because they are British. It's why I hate the argument about being told you should support an English side in Europe. What if you don't like them? Why should you support them?

Totally agree

Crap argument.

People can dislike Murray for who he is, NOT because of his nationality. You don't HAVE to like or support someone just because they are British. It's why I hate the argument about being told you should support an English side in Europe. What if you don't like them? Why should you support them?

Totally agree

Crap argument.

People can dislike Murray for who he is, NOT because of his nationality. You don't HAVE to like or support someone just because they are British. It's why I hate the  argument about being told you should support an English side in Europe. What if you don't like them? Why should you support them?

Because British teams/individuals winning things only benefits our country, so why would you not support that?

And by the way, it will now go all the distance.

Well done commentators on cursing the match...

i dont think so kingfox

Are you ever going to post anything with any substance? You're the most pointless poster on here, and that's saying something. If you disagree with Kingfox engage in a discussion with him and explain your counter arguement.

Crap argument.

Of course not supporting him is a choice, but there's a world if difference between not supporting him and supporting all if his opponents for irrational debunked reasons.

• Like 2

Crap argument.

NOT THIS AGAIN.

Please please please don't go there.

If Djokovic wins this having played 35 unforced errors in 2 and a bit sets then something is wrong with the world. I rarely play that many unforced errors in a match and I'm quite shit. 35 in 2 and a bit sets!!