Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

So if I dislike him, want him to lose, but i'm not allowed to support his opponent, who exactly am I supposed to want to win in his matches?

So if you're not a Djokovic fan why can't you watch as a neutral, not really supporting either, just enjoying great tennis. But no you actively hate someone and take great joy in them losing. You're not wanting Djokovic to win because you like him you wanting Murray to lose, and that to me is just odd.

So if you're not a Djokovic fan why can't you watch as a neutral, not really supporting either, just enjoying great tennis. But no you actively hate someone and take great joy in them losing. You're not wanting Djokovic to win because you like him you wanting Murray to lose, and that to me is just odd.

If i'm honest I really dislike Tennis, but I also do dislike Murray as a person and like winding people up about it, as do I imagine the others who argue against Murray.

People are too easy to wind up.

If Murray wins this afternoon which I imagine he does (It would be amazing if he did lose now, but think it's almost impossible), well done to him, although it won't change my opinion on him, unless he dramatically changes his attitude, personality, and monotone voice, but i'll see you next year for the same discussions, arguments and wind ups :thumbup:

Edited by Matt

Of course not supporting him is a choice, but there's a world if difference between not supporting him and supporting all if his opponents for irrational debunked reasons.

You don't know my reasons for supporting his opponents so how can you say that?

Also, I've stated elsewhere that I don't mind him winning. I just don't think that it should be 'Support English/British or else'.