Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

That wasn't a comparison on those terms, but I'm not going to bother explaining to you as you clearly struggle with a basic understanding of English.

well you said it {it's like City winning the FA Cup} and i said it's not what don't understand about that

Congratulations to Murray for winning Wimbledon. Only took a British pro 77 years to repeat that feat.

The right guy won today and it's about time Djokovic got some competition up there.

Hopefully, the media will take more note of the players outside the Top Three in the near future, I think they're all pretty much need and deserve more coverage.

Edited by MC Prussian

Couple of quite bitter people in here then. Stay classy lads

(Before I start, I'm not saying you are pointing at me, tbh I don't care if you are or not, no skin of my nose)

Bitter about what? I can't see anyone bitter tbh.

I just purely dislike the bloke, simple as that, as do others, wouldn't call that bitter.

Also, I've said Well Done, Congratulations, Scotland have a Wimbledon winner - I have also +1ed a post that said the same.

If you think there are bitter people in this thread, I suggest you look at one of the numerous threads about Watford when we were playing them in the playoffs or more so that threads after they'd knocked us out, if you want bitter that's the place to go!

Couple of quite bitter people in here then. Stay classy lads

They are the people who said Murray would never win a slam, he wins the US Open then they also claimed he could never win Wimbledon he does. Let them be bitter I'm just enjoying one of the greatest sporting moments in British history...

Should definitely not be knighted. 

Wait til he wins all the slams and Wimbledon a few more times before you even think about knighting him.

Should definitely not be knighted. 

Wait til he wins all the slams and Wimbledon a few more times before you even think about knighting him.

Hang on if Wiggins can get one for winning golds and the tour, then Murray can have one for winning this and Olympic gold. Everyone went on about Wiggins winning the tour as so significant because he was the first Brit to do it, how is this any different really?

Any how, it's probably a bit early for a knighthood, but he shouldn't have to win them all to get it.

Hang on if Wiggins can get one for winning golds and the tour, then Murray can have one for winning this and Olympic gold. Everyone went on about Wiggins winning the tour as so significant because he was the first Brit to do it, how is this any different really?

Any how, it's probably a bit early for a knighthood, but he shouldn't have to win them all to get it.

I think he will be due a knighthood, just not yet. I think needs to win a few more slams. That being said I still wouldn't complain if he did receive a knighthood.