Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

But that's what Facecloth thinks I'm saying when I'm not saying anything of the sort.

He will be on soon, hopefully he has had a shave.

To be fair I don't think anyone can be forgiven for being confused about what you've had to say for yourself on this subject, you've been far from consistent.

To be fair I don't think anyone can be forgiven for being confused about what you've had to say for yourself on this subject, you've been far from consistent.

You guys make out, that I think Dan Evans should be some superstar before I take any notice.

I didn't say anything of the sort. 

The reason I'm not taking notice just yet, and ain't jumping on the bandwagon, is because it's just 1 tournament. 

He won't be some superstar, but I expect him to grow, and has the potential to beat players around Tomic's ranking more often. 

But nobody should suck up to him just because of 1 tournament, don't make any sense. 

You guys make out, that I think Dan Evans should be some superstar before I take any notice.

I didn't say anything of the sort. 

The reason I'm not taking notice just yet, and ain't jumping on the bandwagon, is because it's just 1 tournament. 

He won't be some superstar, but I expect him to grow, and has the potential to beat players around Tomic's ranking more often. 

But nobody should suck up to him just because of 1 tournament, don't make any sense. 

Yes you did.

The lads had talent for a long time. Goes beyond one tournament if you've watched him play, which you clearly haven't. Just making yourself look like an idiot to be honest

Yes you did.

The lads had talent for a long time. Goes beyond one tournament if you've watched him play, which you clearly haven't. Just making yourself look like an idiot to be honest

I'm sorry if I don't take notice on Davis Cup.

But apart from that have you watched him play?

Have you seen him do as well as this in the past?

No because he has hardly been on tv for you to do so, unless you follow him around the World?

I'm sorry if I don't take notice on Davis Cup.

But apart from that have you watched him play?

Have you seen him do as well as this in the past?

No because he has hardly been on tv for you to do so, unless you follow him around the World?

I do watch Davis Cup..every single tie

I did watch queens

I watch Wimbledon a couple of years ago

I've watched the U.S Open, in fact I'm watching it now.

The lad has talent.

You are stupid.

EDT: I don't even care if he loses this set, he's shown what he's made of 

Edited by Manwell Pablo

I do watch Davis Cup..every single tie

I did watch queens

I watch Wimbledon a couple of years ago

I've watched the U.S Open, in fact I'm watching it now.

The lad has talent.

You are stupid.

Lot's of players have the talent, I'm not questioning that, but some don't fulfill it. 

I have never watched a single Davis Cup tie in my life, but as you and Facecloth have alluded to, his best performances have come in the Davis Cup? However I do watch every single tournament shown on Sky and other channels. 

Queens he did well, with a good win against Nieminen, his first round win, was nothing to shout about.

He didn't even qualify for Wimbledon this year, got demolished in the first round of qualifying. 

And I'm watching the US Open right now as well, and have done since 4pm last Monday. 

Evans is getting schooled by one of the most experienced players on tour.

Just shows the difference in class in terms of coming up against his first experienced opponent of this tournament. 

Fluke win against Nishikori, not surprised to see him beat Tomic in all honesty, Tomic can either be class or completely shit, and the way he performed against Evans, he was shit, very uninterested, slow and lethargic. Now against Robredo, a player who knows the game inside out, is making Evans look very very average.

Just shows the difference in class in terms of coming up against his first experienced opponent of this tournament. 

Fluke win against Nishikori, not surprised to see him beat Tomic in all honesty, Tomic can either be class or completely shit, and the way he performed against Evans, he was shit, very uninterested, slow and lethargic. Now against Robredo, a player who knows the game inside out, is making Evans look very very average.

Gav, you're making yourself look silly pal. Really silly.

You are a fool, this is Evans first ever US Open he could have had Robredo in that first set... second set was a gift, but looking like he has stepped up in the third... Robredo is a top 20 player and a former number five... Edited by shearfox

You are a fool, this is Evans first ever US Open he could have had Robredo in that first set... second set was a gift, but looking like he has stepped up in the third... Robredo is a top 20 player and a former number five...

But he didn't though did he. All he has done this third set, is mostly served and volleyed, and it's worked, when Robredo starts passing him, like he just did a minute ago, where's the Plan B going to come from. Rallying with Robredo won't work, because it will lead to errors.

But he didn't though did he. All he has done this third set, is mostly served and volleyed, and it's worked, when Robredo starts passing him, like he just did a minute ago, where's the Plan B going to come from. Rallying with Robredo won't work, because it will lead to errors.

We having a game then?