Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Depends what term your using it in. 

To sexually spank your arse, then yes.

Tennis terms I am like Roger Federer & Stanislas Wawrinka rolled into one.

joke around all you want, I've met about 25 people off this website and I will play you at tennis if your brave enough.Don't think you are though.....

I've never won a game of tennis

bet I'd beat you though

You are probably some member of a club, and have beaten most players you've played. 

I can hit forehand and backhand, but serve wise I ain't got one unless I practice.

If anywhere it will be Squirrel Park, off Aylestone Road. 

You are probably some member of a club, and have beaten most players you've played. 

I can hit forehand and backhand, but serve wise I ain't got one unless I practice.

If anywhere it will be Squirrel Park, off Aylestone Road. 

I spend far too much time playing football to be a member of a tennis club.

I can do Squirrel park.

Who's coming to watch?

And there is another break...

lol this is too funny.

So glad you take delight in watching a young British talent lose....just because you're scared of being wrong

which win or lose you are

and there is the break back

awesome stuff

People don't like Murray, I don't have to like Evans yet if I don't want. 

I would gladly take delight in watching England Football lose tbh.

I'm off, Evans will win.

lol this is too funny.

People don't like Murray, I don't have to like Evans yet if I don't want. 

I would gladly take delight in watching England Football lose tbh.

I'm off, Evans will win.

He prolly wont, the fact we're even talking about it is a victory for the lad to be honest.He's done really well, and your a bit of a ****

But anyway I'm free Wednesday night, 7pm?

Should of taken that 4th set. Choked, showed lack of mental strength & kept insisting to rush between points, he needed to calm himself down if he did, he probably would of taken that 4th set more comfortably, he rushed too many times, and to be fair it showed nerves. 

I've been on the Tennis forum this morning, seeing what other people said about this match.

And they were all saying, Evans is talented, and a great shot maker, but he choked and showed lack of mental strength. 

Even though I haven't been mentioning his good side, but they have also picked up on the flaws I have. 

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=332137

The mental side will come to him as he plays more matches against the bigger names. Robredo is actually one of the worst kinds of players for someone like Evans to play - the consistent grinder who will just wear you down. He needs to learn how to outlast or outhit players like that.

As he started this tournament, I suggested that he could make it into the top 100 or perhaps the top 50 from here and win a couple of ATP 250's. I stand by that prediction. Don't think he'll go higher, but high enough to be capable support for Murray in future Davis Cup matches.

Should of taken that 4th set. Choked, showed lack of mental strength & kept insisting to rush between points, he needed to calm himself down if he did, he probably would of taken that 4th set more comfortably, he rushed too many times, and to be fair it showed nerves. 

I've been on the Tennis forum this morning, seeing what other people said about this match.

And they were all saying, Evans is talented, and a great shot maker, but he choked and showed lack of mental strength. 

Even though I haven't been mentioning his good side, but they have also picked up on the flaws I have. 

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=332137

You're an idiot. You're clearly not understanding where we feel Evans can get to, and are talkin like he's a top ten hope. Please just go away and quit why you're behind.

You're an idiot. You're clearly not understanding where we feel Evans can get to, and are talkin like he's a top ten hope. Please just go away and quit why you're behind.

Stop shying away from the fact he has flaws, and read what other people say about him. He should of took that fourth set, but he didn't, stop shying away from that. I told you where I think Evans can get to, but you just ignore all that, and claim I think he can get top ten, I have never said that. I believe he can beat more players like Tomic who are ranked 50-80 in the World Rankings, I don't see why he can't do that.

He reckons he is better than a Challenger player, he reckons he can do well in other Grand Slams.

And look at this line from BBC Sport. "He sort of out-experienced me in the end, I just rushed a bit.

I just rushed a bit.

See he said so himself, not just me, so stop saying I'm an idiot. 

Stop shying away from the fact he has flaws, and read what other people say about him. He should of took that fourth set, but he didn't, stop shying away from that. I told you where I think Evans can get to, but you just ignore all that, and claim I think he can get top ten, I have never said that. I believe he can beat more players like Tomic who are ranked 50-80 in the World Rankings, I don't see why he can't do that.

He reckons he is better than a Challenger player, he reckons he can do well in other Grand Slams.

And look at this line from BBC Sport. "He sort of out-experienced me in the end, I just rushed a bit.

I just rushed a bit.

We know he has flaws you absolute tool! Jesus Christ! We're talking him up as a top 50-100 player! Most player ranked around that area have similar flaws!

This whole thing started with people here saying he could reach the top hundred, and you shooting them down, because he'd never had the results to prove. Everyone else argued back it's not just about results, it's about potential. You wrongly argue back and showed yourself up to be a clueless idiot. And now you're saying you see no reason he can reach the ranking we predicted he could reach when this dicusion first started!

Seriously you're so much hard work its ridiculous!

Edit: And I never said you said he could reach top ten you retard! You're the one talking him down! I said you're judging his game based on top ten players, not on the players he's hoping to match. He's hoping to be ranked along side the likes of Tomic and when he plays his best, he's as good. You were talking about the amount of breaks in the Tomic match and saying you don't get that at the top of the men's game, well this isn't the top of the men's game! It's a man ranked about 57th and one hoping to to match that be currently ranked 179th!

Edited by Facecloth

And look at this line from BBC Sport. "He sort of out-experienced me in the end, I just rushed a bit.

I just rushed a bit.

He does have flaws which is why he isn't going to be world number 1 or even a top 10 player... but I believe he can make the top 50 if he focuses on his game... the evidence was clearly there that he can compete at that level.

We know he has flaws you absolute tool! Jesus Christ! We're talking him up as a top 50-100 player! Most player ranked around that area have similar flaws!

This whole thing started with people here saying he could reach the top hundred, and you shooting them down, because he'd never had the results to prove. Everyone else argued back it's not just about results, it's about potential. You wrongly argue back and showed yourself up to be a clueless idiot. And now you're saying you see no reason he can reach the ranking we predicted he could reach when this dicusion first started!

Seriously you're so much hard work its ridiculous!

I'm talking him up as a top 100 player, and I've said many times over the past two days, why can't he beat players around Tomic's ranking more often after this, maybe even beat the odd top 32 player, yet you call me an idiot for saying that, yet it's similar to what you have been saying yourself. 

He hasn't had results to prove though, you can't really show your full potential if you are stuck in Challenger and Future tours all year can you, he will climb the rankings now, and is allowed access into Grand Slams instead of having to qualify, so now let's see if he can match this run again. 

But the US Open has just been one tournament, yet you kept banging on about him improving this and improving that, the only way he can improve those things, is if he can take them into these types of matches.

Last night, he should of taken that fourth set, but he rushed and it showed nerves, yet you are basically calling me an idiot for saying that, yet Evans said that himself. When he was playing Tomic I said, he is attacking well and his forehand looks good, that's a compliment and I also mentioned some things I weren't impressed with, yet you only concentrate on them, and not on the compliments I gave, therefore you just keep on calling me an idiot for it. 

Strange.

I'm talking him up as a top 100 player, and I've said many times over the past two days, why can't he beat players around Tomic's ranking more often after this, maybe even beat the odd top 32 player, yet you call me an idiot for saying that, yet it's similar to what you have been saying yourself. 

He hasn't had results to prove though, you can't really show your full potential if you are stuck in Challenger and Future tours all year can you, he will climb the rankings now, and is allowed access into Grand Slams instead of having to qualify, so now let's see if he can match this run again. 

But the US Open has just been one tournament, yet you kept banging on about him improving this and improving that, the only way he can improve those things, is if he can take them into these types of matches.

Last night, he should of taken that fourth set, but he rushed and it showed nerves, yet you are basically calling me an idiot for saying that, yet Evans said that himself. When he was playing Tomic I said, he is attacking well and his forehand looks good, that's a compliment and I also mentioned some things I weren't impressed with, yet you only concentrate on them, and not on the compliments I gave, therefore you just keep on calling me an idiot for it. 

Strange.

I'm not calling you an idiot for saying that! My god, you got worse!

You weren't complimenting over the last few days you were taking him down and calling us for saying he could reach the top hundred. Now you've gone full circle on that and claimed you said it all along! Secondly I said he'd improved his attitude, not his game. Got that? You understand? Case in point about his attitude is the post you quoted the other day by MattP about him necking drinks in Birmingham, something according to interviews I've seen of late he has stop doing. Obviously now if he can get to more slams hell improve as a player, all we said is we'd seen glimpses of him be able to do this in the past" but things like getting wasted in Birmingham have held him back, and you shot all down on that.

So please either shut up or admit you were wrong as you've completely changed your stance. Otherwise your going to give me a ****ing migraine!