Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

So you think Dan a Evans climbing the rankings and reaching a higher standard of tennis where he'll soon be a top 100 hundred player isn't what we all predicted 4 months ago.

****ing retarded ****.

I know more about Tennis than you do.

You don't know me, so you wouldn't know.

But trust, Men's & Women's I have the knowledge. 

And regardless top 100 blah blah blah, he has lost to a bunch of nobodies since the US Open.

I know more about Tennis than you do.

You don't know me, so you wouldn't know.

But trust, Men's & Women's I have the knowledge.

And regardless top 100 blah blah blah, he has lost to a bunch of nobodies since the US Open.

You don't know more about anything than me, you clearly stunted mentally.

I'm not sure what knowing you has to do with anything. But your posts on here are a clear indication of your intelligence on every subject, I don't have to have met you to know you clueless on absolutely everything from tennis to football, and politics to being funny.

He's lost to players ranked 50 or so places below him, that's natural. Your favourite Jerzy has lost to players ranked between 50 and a hundred this year, it's all relative. Evans in terms of the very top is a nobody himself, the players he's losing to within that bracket, but he's made strides and is heading towards a top 100 ranking.

Edited by Facecloth

A decent run in one tournament, that's it, lost to some players who haven't even qualified for a Grand Slam before, and are ranked 180-190 odd. 

It's one loss, you idiot, Nadal lost to some right dross over the years, he's still one of the best players ever to play the game. He's had one run from your limited perspective but he's made good progress all year and has  a career high ranking to show for it and at the age of 23 here's hoping he builds on it. 

You can act like you know stuff about Tennis mate but I've just been over to Dan Evan's Wikipedia page and I can tell that's where you're getting your argument as it says literally everything you are saying!

Now go home

Edited by Manwell Pablo

It's one loss, you idiot, Nadal lost to some right dross over the years, he's still one of the best players ever to play the game. He's had one run from your limited perspective but he's made good progress all year and has a career high ranking to show for it and at the age of 23 here's hoping he builds on it.

You can act like you know stuff about Tennis mate but I've just been over to Dan Evan's Wikipedia page and I can tell that's where you're getting your argument as it says literally everything you are saying!

Now go home

It also says on wiki that Evans reached his first your semi final by beating Philipp Kohlschreiber, before losing to Tommy Haas, but he's conveniently forgot about that. Just mention him losing to players ranked slightly lower.

It also says on wiki that Evans reached his first your semi final by beating Philipp Kohlschreiber, before losing to Tommy Haas, but he's conveniently forgot about that. Just mention him losing to players ranked slightly lower.

I think that's the "one good tournament since the US open"  that he's referring to. Although he is forgetting there hasn't really been many tournaments and he he had a decent run at in qualifying at Doha before losing to Gulbis in 3 sets which is the kind of par performance of lot of us expect from him at the moment.

I don't know what he's expecting from a player who's trying to work his way into the top 100, if he was regularly matching his performances at the USA Open and Zagreb he'd be in the top 32 which is higher than anyone on here has said he'd make. I don't see what point he's trying to make. 

Edited by Manwell Pablo

You don't know more about anything than me, you clearly stunted mentally.

I'm not sure what knowing you has to do with anything. But your posts on here are a clear indication of your intelligence on every subject, I don't have to have met you to know you clueless on absolutely everything from tennis to football, and politics to being funny.

He's lost to players ranked 50 or so places below him, that's natural. Your favourite Jerzy has lost to players ranked between 50 and a hundred this year, it's all relative. Evans in terms of the very top is a nobody himself, the players he's losing to within that bracket, but he's made strides and is heading towards a top 100 ranking.

And you know this because, the only way you will find out more knowledge is if we do a test on current Tennis.

Politics, never post anything on Politics. 

I mentioned his one good run this season, where he happened to beat Kohlschreiber. Good for him, yes he is making steady progress, but he has lost to a lot of nobodies this season so far, the kind of players he was beating in parts of last season. 

It's one loss, you idiot, Nadal lost to some right dross over the years, he's still one of the best players ever to play the game. He's had one run from your limited perspective but he's made good progress all year and has  a career high ranking to show for it and at the age of 23 here's hoping he builds on it. 

Now go home

One loss, no it's been about five. 

If his wikipedia page says what I'm saying then I'm right aren't I.

The guy to watch at the minute is Dominic Thiem, this lad is what you call talent.

I think that's the "one good tournament since the US open"  that he's referring to. Although he is forgetting there hasn't really been many tournaments and he he had a decent run at in qualifying at Doha before losing to Gulbis in 3 sets which is the kind of par performance of lot of us expect from him at the moment.

Ernest Gulbis can either be unstoppable, or just plain crap. 

He is doing pretty well of late though, and even though Evans took him to 3 sets, Gulbis has a knack of going walkabouts in sets.

His win against Kohlschreiber speaks volumes, however like I said he has lost to a lot of poor players also.

And you know this because, the only way you will find out more knowledge is if we do a test on current Tennis.

Politics, never post anything on Politics. 

I mentioned his one good run this season, where he happened to beat Kohlschreiber. Good for him, yes he is making steady progress, but he has lost to a lot of nobodies this season so far, the kind of players he was beating in parts of last season. 

One loss, no it's been about five. 

If his wikipedia page says what I'm saying then I'm right aren't I.

The guy to watch at the minute is Dominic Thiem, this lad is what you call talent.

Ernest Gulbis can either be unstoppable, or just plain crap. 

He is doing pretty well of late though, and even though Evans took him to 3 sets, Gulbis has a knack of going walkabouts in sets.

His win against Kohlschreiber speaks volumes, however like I said he has lost to a lot of poor players also.

No he hasn't, stop making things up. He lost to the gentlemen you mentioned and Mertl in France, that aside everyone who's knocked him out of tournaments this season has either been ranked above him or he's had to retire through injury.

And no it doesn't it means you can read, like the original argument, you haven't seen any of the matches or know any of the circumstance or where Wikipedia doesn't give you his opponent know anything about the person he lost to.

As I keep saying to you although it seems to not be getting through to your thick skull, nobody has ever said Dan Evan's is the next best thing or that he is even capable of a top 32 place, you cretin. We've said he could get into the top 100 and may get further up the rankings if he can consistently get into Grand Slam draws, which he is doing sitting near his career high ranking with his best chance of making in roads in the grass court season still to come, you've attempted to come in here with an I told you so and got egg on your face in a big way, so why don't we leave it at that. If you want to talk about false predictions how about yours that Jerzy would be comfortably in the worlds top ten now Mr Tennis Expert??

Edited by Manwell Pablo

No he hasn't, stop making things up. He lost to the gentlemen you mentioned and Mertl in France, that aside everyone who's knocked him out of tournaments this season has either been ranked above him or he's had to retire through injury.

And no it doesn't it means you can read, like the original argument, you haven't seen any of the matches or know any of the circumstance or where Wikipedia doesn't give you his opponent know anything about the person he lost to.

As I keep saying to you although it seems to not be getting through to your thick skull, nobody has ever said Dan Evan's is the next best thing or that he is even capable of a top 32 place, you cretin. We've said he could get into the top 100 and may get further up the rankings if he can consistently get into Grand Slam draws, which he is doing sitting near his career high ranking with his best chance of making in roads in the grass court season still to come, you've attempted to come in here with an I told you so and got egg on your face in a big way, so why don't we leave it at that. If you want to talk about false predictions how about yours that Jerzy would be comfortably in the worlds top ten now Mr Tennis Expert??

Stop making things up?

He has lost more than 5 matches this season, and I'm including qualifiers what aren't listed on his page of results this season. 

He just lost to Jimmy Wang in Miami qualifying ranked below him. 

I have never said I expect him to be the next big thing, what I'm trying to get at is, he is on course for top 100 which we have all agreed upon; however some players he is losing to are pretty poor, and even the higher ranked players like Stakhovsky who he has lost to this season, are beatable opponents. I don't expect him to beat Gulbis etc... but getting results against the likes of him now and again would do his confidence the world of good, and he will climb the rankings. He is very inconsistent in my opinion, one week he is beating Kohlschreiber couple of weeks later he is losing against a player ranked 195 in the World.

As for Thiem, you see the lad play the other week?

Concentrate on the talent!

P.S And it's yourself who is making things up, I said Jerzy has the potential to be top 10, not that he will be in it right now.

Edited by kingfox

Stop making things up?

He has lost more than 5 matches this season, and I'm including qualifiers what aren't listed on his page of results this season. 

I have never said I expect him to be the next big thing, what I'm trying to get at is, he is on course for top 100 which we have all agreed upon; however some players he is losing to are pretty poor, and even the higher ranked players like Stakhovsky who he has lost to this season, are beatable opponents. I don't expect him to beat Gulbis etc... but getting results against the likes of him now and again would do his confidence the world of good, and he will climb the rankings. He is very inconsistent in my opinion, one week he is beating Kohlschreiber couple of weeks later he is losing against a player ranked 195 in the World.

P.S And it's yourself who is making things up, I said Jerzy has the potential to be top 10, not that he will be in it right now.

Ok I missed the Jimmy Wang result as it was like yesterday near enough, that aside you said lost to player ranked below him 5 times not lost 5 times so even with that result your well off the mark. So your making things up.

Do not try and dress this up you've come in here and said he's achieved nothing, he's achieved a career high ranking with his best chance to build further still to come, he's had a good year, you are wrong. 

And I hope that is what you said as I'm about to go back and check!

Edited by Manwell Pablo

And as usual your full of it

Stop making things up?

Orly.

Asorted Kingfox Jerzy quotes

"The guy is a beast and is a Grand Slam winner in the making",

"He isn't winning this match, but he has had a very good run, and I believe his time will come". "

he is only 22 and one of the best youngish talents in Men's Tennis".

and my faviourate

"I just believe he is a top ten player in the making."

Note the lack of the word potential there mate.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

And as usual your full of it

Orly.

Asorted Kingfox Jerzy quotes

and my faviourate

Note the lack of the word potential there mate.

IN THE MAKING.

That could be now, 1 year, 5 years.

That basically means he has potential to be top 10, progressing into a top 10 player. 

If I thought he would be top 10 by now, I would of said it outright.

Edited by kingfox

Ok I missed the Jimmy Wang result as it was like yesterday near enough, that aside you said lost to player ranked below him 5 times not lost 5 times so even with that result your well off the mark. So your making things up.

Do not try and dress this up you've come in here and said he's achieved nothing, he's achieved a career high ranking with his best chance to build further still to come, he's had a good year, you are wrong. 

And I hope that is what you said as I'm about to go back and check!

No.

I said he has lost about 5 times, not 5 times against a lower ranked player. I knew he lost in Miami yesterday or the day before, but I also thought he lost in Indian Wells qualifying as well, but that was another Brit called Daniel.

He has had a mix start to the season, but what I've always tried to say, I never expect him to be a World Beater, but I do expect him to get good results like he did against Kohlschreiber a couple weeks back, and beat players around him. 

If you can't beat players around your ranking you won't progress very far, the majority of players he has beat this season are ranked 200-300.

No.

I said he has lost about 5 times, not 5 times against a lower ranked player. I knew he lost in Miami yesterday or the day before, but I also thought he lost in Indian Wells qualifying as well, but that was another Brit called Daniel.

He has had a mix start to the season, but what I've always tried to say, I never expect him to be a World Beater, but I do expect him to get good results like he did against Kohlschreiber a couple weeks back, and beat players around him. 

If you can't beat players around your ranking you won't progress very far, the majority of players he has beat this season are ranked 200-300.

lol 

But he is progressing hence the career high ranking, and your totally back tracking on your original comment now anyway so this debate is somewhat pointless. 

lol

But he is progressing hence the career high ranking, and your totally back tracking on your original comment now anyway so this debate is somewhat pointless. 

Back tracking what original comment?

How much did that US Open run help him, bet he climbed about 100 places.

Back tracking what original comment?

How much did that US Open run help him, bet he climbed about 100 places.

Your claim that he'd done nothing in the early season, which you've now dropped to "mixed" after you've been corrected. As he's clearly has sitting in his best position ever with his best part of the season still to come.

His jump was off the back of his semi final in Zagreb.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

Your claim that he'd done nothing in the early season, which you've now dropped to "mixed" after you've been corrected. As he's clearly has sitting in his best position ever with his best part of the season still to come.

His jump was off the back of his semi final in Zagreb.

Didn't he rise to about 175 off the US, but since he's risen to 123.

Like the US, Zagreb helped him as well, dropped back down two places though I see, definitely on a downward spiral.

Is Jerzy on a downward spiral considering he's dropped 6 places in a few months and stagnated at 20? Downward spiral by dropping two places, you're an idiot! He's gone up 125 places in 6 months and on a whole continues to rise.

I love how you keep pointing out good performances in tournaments have helped him climb the ranking! That's what's meant to happen, play well and you move up the rankings. You talk we should ignore them and only look at the bad, like the good performances don't count (the opposite of what you do when talking about Jerzy). It's a bit like saying Leicester are only top because they won those games, they've helped, but look they lost to Wednesday.

Edited by Facecloth

Is Jerzy on a downward spiral considering he's dropped 6 places in a few months and stagnated at 20? Downward spiral by dropping two places, you're an idiot! He's gone up 125 places in 6 months and on a whole continues to rise.

:crylaugh:

Downward spiral bit was a joke, but as I'm a genius you obviously thought I meant it.

You're the idiot.

JERZY JERZY JERZY  :dance:

:crylaugh:

Downward spiral bit was a joke, but as I'm a genius you obviously thought I meant it.

You're the idiot.

JERZY JERZY JERZY :dance:

You're that stupid and unfunny, I'm not sure what's a joke and what you actually think.

Anyway edited my last post which you might have missed.

You're that stupid and unfunny, I'm not sure what's a joke and what you actually think.

Anyway edited my last post which you might have missed.

Not sure what's a joke? 

Too bad mate, mix of comedy & being clever. 

But as I've said he has had some good performances, Zagreb most recently, but why shouldn't I be allowed to look at the negatives as well, failing to qualify for Miami, losing three matches this year to lower ranked players. If the good performances don't count, I wouldn't of mentioned them myself. 

I believed Jerzy would probably lose to Mayer that time, but two Semi Finals in a row recently is decent stuff, he choked it away against Falla which we've seen before with Jerzy, and tomorrow he has another tough test against Bautista Agut, who has been playing really well of late.