Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Aaaand Murray doing his classical "waiting til halfway through the match to get out of bed" thing. Why is this always so prevalent in Wimbledon QF's for him, I wonder? It's like he does that shit on purpose.

Could go out here to be honest. From what little I've managed to catch Dimitrov looks to have him sussed.

Could go out here to be honest. From what little I've managed to catch Dimitrov looks to have him sussed.

Given what he's pulled in the past I'm assuming nothing, but going down 6-1 in the first set is hardly encouraging.

It's truly bizarre how a leading player can be so inconsistent from one match to another, let alone one tournament to another. Dimitrov isn't having to do anything special here.

Crap performance being rewarded with what it deserves.

I hold my hands up...I honestly thought this was where he would come good, but the inconsistency is still there. There is clearly a massive problem with his game, what and why I don't know, but until it's fixed he's going to have real trouble getting back consistently into the top 5, let alone the top 2/3.

I don't actively dislike many people in sport but Andy Murray is certainly one of them.

May I ask why?

Answers including any mention of the 2006 World Cup lies or regarding his (supposedly, but not really) boring public persona will be rewarded with one way trips to the worlds biggest blender. While it's spinning.

Just comes across as a complete cvnt every time I've heard his mouth open. Hope that will suffice.

Fair enough man. Believe what you want to believe, no matter how erroneous.

Djoko to win it all now.

Serves him right for being coached by a woman, poof.

Come on Matt, you can do bantah better than that. :P

Guest MattP

Bloody baffling though isn't it?

Lendl to Mauresmo? Very weird. I have no idea what she can do to help Murray, she was pretty shit herself apart from one season given the attributes she was blessed with and one of the most nervous players on the tour when she was about.

Has Judy turned? That could be the reason.