Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

EDIT: Ah right I see now

Well done Kingfox you've finally said something correct. Only taken 6 years.

6 years is better than 7 :thumbup:

But you gotta hold your hands up mate, I said don't rule them out, and it's time people on this thread started to talk about them :thumbup:

Now let's see what Kyrgios & Raonic can do against each other, could be tie-breaks galore, and about 200 aces hit.

6 years is better than 7 :thumbup:

But you gotta hold your hands up mate, I said don't rule them out, and it's time people on this thread started to talk about them :thumbup:

Now let's see what Kyrgios & Raonic can do against each other, could be tie-breaks galore, and about 200 aces hit.

You sat on the fence and said it was a possibilty yes, don't remember you saying it was even likely. And Murray was terrible so :unsure:

I've still ruled them out anyway lol. They wont win it.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

Bloody baffling though isn't it?

Lendl to Mauresmo? Very weird. I have no idea what she can do to help Murray, she was pretty shit herself apart from one season given the attributes she was blessed with and one of the most nervous players on the tour when she was about.

Has Judy turned? That could be the reason.

I've no idea either, but assuming for a moment Murray hasn't gone certifiably insane regarding his coaching choices, he must have a reason. Whatever it is, she's going to have to show it pretty fast now.

You sat on the fence and said it was a possibilty yes, don't remember you saying it was even likely. And Murray was terrible so :unsure:

I've still ruled them out anyway lol. They wont win it.

Maybe not mate, but two will at least get to the Semis, and you said that wouldn't happen.

Murray was terrible, doesn't matter, just excuses excuses lol

Maybe not mate, but two will at least get to the Semis, and you said that wouldn't happen.

Murray was terrible, doesn't matter, just excuses excuses lol

Not really I've said you got it right, although on reflection you haven't really got anything right, I've just got something wrong.

You'll never get anything right or wrong because you either state the obvious, what has already happened, or riddle your predictions with probably's or maybe's so :dunno:

My support goes to Federer now.

And mine, needs to win another Slam to try and make it difficult for the clay monkey to catch him on the all time Grandslam winners list.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

If we didn't have to wait more than a decade to find out, and would probably forget about it, I would bet you money, now, that Nishikori, Tomic, and Dimitrov will have far better careers than Janowicz and Raonic. They have more to their game and in the long run will become far superior players. They have more shots in their lockers, find more angles and are better at controlling points that's the other two, they don't just try and blast their opponent off court.

Saying that about Janowicz and Raonic, what about someone like Del Potro and Berdych, aren't those two kind of similar, big hitters, booming forehand and backhands.

And Del Potro is a Grand Slam winner, and Berdych a previous Wimbledon runner up.

The likes of Nishikori, Tomic and Dimitrov might go on to have better careers, but at the minute especially Dimitrov we haven't seen anything special from him, he has faced the big guns many of times, played well against them, but has always lost, up until Madrid when he beat Djokovic, but then lost in the next round to Wawrinka and that was on Clay. The furthest Dimitrov has got in a Grand Slam is R3.

Can't help but see Kingfox's post being quoted by others. Is he really talking up Dimitrov like he was the first to note how good he was?

Look a year ago, I commented on how he has a good game and would go on to have a better career than the like of Janowiscz. Kingfox replied with his typical we haven't seen him beat a big player yet, so he's obviously not good enough.

So you can go on all you like about knowing your shit, but I think you'll find a year ago I was mentioning this guy, you've only just started talking about him now he's picking up the results rather than have the knowledge to look at his game and see the potential.

PS You're still on ignore kingfox, I'm only posting this as I saw the quoted posts. So if you quote this I won't see it and I won't reply, just making a point.

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 1

Wrong Facecloth.

You guys weren't mentioning the likes of Dimitrov & Raonic enough, if you said that a year ago, you probably haven't mentioned them two since, everyone knows who they are, everyone knows how good they are, but this thread was very Djokovic, Nadal, Federer & Murray based, especially in the last two weeks.

At the point I posted that, Dimitrov hadn't beat any of the big guns, he might of showed promise against a couple like he did against Rafa before, but I didn't say he will never beat any of the big 4, that's what you always accuse me of, saying things I never said, i.e he hasn't beaten any of the big guns AT THE MINUTE, AT THE MINUTE, THREE KEY WORDS THERE, that doesn't mean he will never beat them, his time was always going to come, it was just a matter of when, like Raonic.

I've only started talking about him, think you'll find I posted about Dimitrov on the same day as you about a year ago.

Edited by kingfox

Wrong Facecloth.

You guys weren't mentioning the likes of Dimitrov & Raonic enough, if you said that a year ago, you probably haven't mentioned them two since, everyone knows who they are, everyone knows how good they are, but this thread was very Djokovic, Nadal, Federer & Murray based, especially in the last two weeks.

At the point I posted that, Dimitrov hadn't beat any of the big guns, he might of showed promise against a couple like he did against Rafa before, but I didn't say he will never beat any of the big 4, that's what you always accuse me of, saying things I never said, i.e he hasn't beaten any of the big guns AT THE MINUTE, AT THE MINUTE, THREE KEY WORDS THERE, that doesn't mean he will never beat them, his time was always going to come, it was just a matter of when, like Raonic.

I've only started talking about him, think you'll find I posted about Dimitrov on the same day as you about a year ago.

No one ever accuses you of getting things wrong, we accuse of acting like you know something when all you do is state the fcking obvious.

No one ever accuses you of getting things wrong, we accuse of acting like you know something when all you do is state the fcking obvious.

Did I say you accuse me of getting things wrong? No I didn't, everyone get's things wrong on here, and when I'm wrong most of the time I'm willing to admit it.

But Facecloth accuses me of things I have never said, there's a difference. I never said Dimitrov wasn't good enough, yet Facecloth yet again makes out I said that, he's done the same regarding Janowicz & Evans.

State the obvious, sometimes that's all there is to do, I'm just pointing stuff out where it is obvious or not, I couldn't give a shit.

Fookin hell, just been going through the posts from last year, one day myself, Facecloth & Manwell were getting on well with each other, then as soon as I bummed Jerzy to hard, the downfall happened.

Seriously didn't realise, how much friction the Jerzy Janowicz debate caused lol

Novak's putting the young man in his place. Still maintain that neither he nor especially Ranoic are nowhere near the level of the big four when their firing on all cylinders. Dimitrov was just fortunate Murray wasn't at the races on Weds, he's basically admitted that to be the case himself.

Now I've said that the come back starts here.