Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Federer for me has been the best player of the two in this tournament, Djokovic really should of got taken to five sets yesterday. Very hard final to call, but Djokovic has lost his last three Grand Slam finals, while Federer is of course the better of the two on Grass, and like I said he has looked the more impressive over the course of the last two weeks.

But first it's Women's Finals Day, Bouchard or Kvitova then guys?

Not the final most people wanted or expected, but you just have to admire how good that was.

Sensational Tennis from Kvitova, dominate all the way through. Bring her A game she can blast anyone off court, and she did just that today.

Hard luck to Bouchard, but she seriously didn't know what hit her, any player would of probably struggled to stop a barrage like that.

Pressure get to the younger player in her first GS final or was Kvitova just that good?

Kvitova was just good. Never let Bouchard get any kind of rhythm going. I'm sure a bit more experience of the occasion might have help

Bouchard a little, but still Kvitova was very good today.

Loving this already

Aye, it would be good to have bit more drama- break points and all that but good clean tennis. Hopefully we will see break points in later sets when players tire and the concentration levels go down (unlikely for them two though)

Edited by ChickenBoy