Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Dan Evans could easily be as good as suggested. (I think top 100 was about as high as anyone ventured) he's just a muppet.

Just looking at his results this season, absolutely fvcking horrendous.

He even lost to Ben Mitchell from Eastenders.

Dan Evans is a twat. He has the potential to be a very decent player, he had the world at his feet, well not the world but a little chunk of it, and he's thrown it away. And it's not the first time. He does have the potential, a word KingFox clearly needs to check the definition of, but sadly I doubt he'll ever reach it now. We've seen it often enough in football with the likes Ravel Morrison, where they appear to have some talent, but just disappear due to poor attitude.

Don't finish work for another hour and a half, and won't be home until 6. Looks like I'll be watching most of Murray on the highlights, their already more than halfway through set one.

Good to see Heather Watson come through after a poor opening set yesterday, and she taken the scalp of the seed too.

Don't finish work for another hour and a half, and won't be home until 6. Looks like I'll be watching most of Murray on the highlights, their already more than halfway through set one.

Good to see Heather Watson come through after a poor opening set yesterday, and she taken the scalp of the seed too.

Can't see this match lasting until then, Murray has Kukushkin figured out. 

Well done to Heather, good early win.

They don't seem to be on anyones side right now - seem way too quiet.

Someone just made the point on the BBC live text updates that he shouldn't have been scheduled at the same time as Murray. Obviously most people are going to be trying to find a spot to watch that on a screen rather than going to Ward's court.