Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Someone just made the point on the BBC live text updates that he shouldn't have been scheduled at the same time as Murray. Obviously most people are going to be trying to find a spot to watch that on a screen rather than going to Ward's court.

Totally agree there. Hopefully should Ward make it through to round 3 they won't mash the scheduling like that again.

Pretty unavoidable with three of them playing today I think

If they were going to schedule Murray first on C1, they could have scheduled Ward 3rd on C2 and Bedene 4th on C12, possibly? That might have worked to minimise overlap, though of course you could never be sure.

If they were going to schedule Murray first on C1, they could have scheduled Ward 3rd on C2 and Bedene 4th on C12, possibly? That might have worked to minimise overlap, though of course you could never be sure.

Don't think the schedulers work like that tbh

Great result for ward career best Wimbledon run now top 100

Edit:kin ell make it even better fognini is in deep shit as well

Edited by Manwell Pablo

Don't think the schedulers work like that tbh

Great result for ward career best Wimbledon run now top 100

Yeah, you're right. especially in this age where you can watch more than one match at a time. In any case, the crowd perked up nicely when Ward was serving for the match.

Great win, round 3 winnable too.

Saw someone mention Dan Evans and him being a twat. Not disagreeing I just don't know enough about him other than tweeting about The Only Way Is Essex. What's he done to be a twat?

Spent too much time on broad street getting pissed up and not enough time on the tennis court

Aljaž Bedene anyone supporting him or really care?

Ok so now he has British citizenship, but he can't play for Davis Cup team, and he's not really good enough to achieve anything so why bother?

He can play Davis cup just not the next tie, even if he was eligible you would like to think ward will keep his place until at least next years comp after the isner result

Aljaž Bedene anyone supporting him or really care?

Ok so now he has British citizenship, but he can't play for Davis Cup team, and he's not really good enough to achieve anything so why bother?

Not too fussed, no. Nice to be able to add another number on the Brits officially making progress, but I'm not really paying much attention to his results.

Oh right, impression I got was he stood a good chance of getting clearance eventually. Anyway as I say shouldn't be considered until 2016 regardless

I thought he would too tbh, only saw that news the other day. They were even talking about him along side Ward the other day on the highlights program as a potential Davis Cup player, so the news obviously hasn't reached even the people who's job it is to know.