Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Loving Dustin Brown.

Watched him a few times he is highly entertaining when he turns up. Bags of talent just never really been consistent.

I am surprised the commentators are acting so surprised this is happening. Nadal is out of sorts completely at the minute and this won't be the first time a low ranked player has knocked him out.

I wouldn't of been that confident but if you'd of asked me to pick potential upsets before the round started I'd defo been looking at this game

I wonder what you could have got on Brown before the match started? 5/1? 6/1?

I'd say Brown would beat Nadal more than once out of every five or six at Wimbledon. Would have been a value bet.

Still, coulda woulda shoulda.

I wonder what you could have got on Brown before the match started? 5/1? 6/1?

I'd say Brown would beat Nadal more than once out of every five or six at Wimbledon. Would have been a value bet.

Still, coulda woulda shoulda.

102 in the world against nadal I'd expect closer to ten

Nadal is finished.

Not surprised Brown won, like Pablo says he has enough talent to beat top players, seems to perform on big stages as well especially Wimbledon.

As for James Ward massive chance to make R4, draw looked favourable when Ferrer pulled out & he is taking full advantage.

why doesnt Nadal just retire

He has come back from a long injury so not surprising to see him struggle... could take till next year to start seeing the best of him again I wouldn't write him off just yet, Murray after suffering a long term injury took a season to get back to near his best.

I was watching Venus Williams vs Putintseva/Murray vs Kukushskin- both commenators mentioned that Putintseva and Kukushskin switched their nationality from Russia to Kazakhstan which I thought was odd as they would have get more funding from Russia- is there any reason to this? 

He has come back from a long injury so not surprising to see him struggle... could take till next year to start seeing the best of him again I wouldn't write him off just yet, Murray after suffering a long term injury took a season to get back to near his best.

Thing is, Nadal's previous recoveries from injuries have been somewhat miraculous.

What's different this time.