Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Yeah but to actually to go to the trouble of buying and wearing an opposition's shirt, that England are playing on that day. I mean if Forest made the fa cup final against Southampton would you actually go to the trouble of buying an Southampton shirt?

Another thing to had, if an English would say "anyone but Scotland" they'd be deemed as racist.

No they wouldn't be deemed racist. Are you feeling ok?

Yeah but to actually to go to the trouble of buying and wearing an opposition's shirt, that England are playing on that day. I mean if Forest made the fa cup final against Southampton would you actually go to the trouble of buying an Southampton shirt?

Another thing to had, if an English would say "anyone but Scotland" they'd be deemed as racist. 

Urban myth. Tripe. Bullshit.

Am I the only one who can't stand him, always looks glum, always seems to be carrying some sort of injury when he's losing, and I don't get the hype and love the English media seem to have for his mum!! How did someone get so famous from sitting watching her son play a sport?

He's a great player. So what if he's boring no one's making you go out for a beer with him.

I have to admit I'm not overly keen on him as a person but you can't deny him as a world class sportsman. His frosty demeanour has mellowed somewhat in the last few years to be fair. Ever since he cried at Wimbledon after losing to Djoko

So much bullshit as usual.

Hes a pro sportsman not a fooking comedian.

Now that He is successful folk are finding reasons not to like him!

Every interview outside the tennis court he comes across as a well rounded decent bloke, not arrogant or rude.

Think some people really are bored this summer!

• Like 1

I see no reason not to like him. He's a cracking sportsman (one we are very lucky to have) who prefers to stay understated and professional. Comments on his personality are naïve as well as he is really only ever interviewed straight after a tiresome match or in the build up to an important moment in his career, two pretty serious subjects. Not that it matters, as he's a sportsman, but many people who know him often say he's quite funny and droll

Kyrgios acting like a complete bellend here. Just got a warning for something and decided to give up in the following game intentionally placing his shots in the net. Crowd booing.

Looks like he's given up on the whole match now lol

It still wouldn't hurt.

Yes, being hit in the head by a 60 gram object travelling at 125mph isn't going to hurt. Clearly.

Anyway, This is the normal progression of a Murray-Karlovic match: tight first set that either player might win, then Murray works out the Karlovic serve, makes it break down, and the rest is history.

Edited by leicsmac

It wouldn't have been travelling at that speed when it hit her.

Apparently between a quarter and a third of speed is lost between serve and receivers location, so that's still in the 80-100mph range. I still wouldn't like a 60 gram object hitting me at that speed.