Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

H2H vs Federer = 60/40 in Fed's favour.

H2H vs Nadal = 80/20 in Nadal's favour.

H2H vs Djoko = 70/30 in Djoko's favour.

95%, really? Not to mention 2 of the wins against Djoko and 1 vs Federer were major finals.

Have a look at the stats and try not to go in for ridiculous hyperbole, please.

Beating them in the Timbuktu Masters really doesn't count.

Beating them in the Timbuktu Masters really doesn't count.

Ah, I see. A two-week-a-year tennis fan (or maybe eight, if I'm feeling generous). Fair enough. 

I know it appears the Slams are the only thing that matters about a tennis career, but it's really not the case.

2 tourney wins in how many years? Youre right, im surprised they havent renamed the sport Murrayball.

How many times has he been dispatched like this by the properly good players?

You said half decent earlier. lol

And tennis is more than just the 4 slams. He been to 8 finals and very rarely loses to anyone but the main three. If grand slams were easy to win there'd be more than 7 or so active players who'd won them.

Ah, I see. A two-week-a-year tennis fan (or maybe eight, if I'm feeling generous). Fair enough.

I know it appears the Slams are the only thing that matters about a tennis career, but it's really not the case.

To be honest I wouldn't even go that far, tennis is shite.

You said half decent earlier. lol

And tennis is more than just the 4 slams. He been to 8 finals and very rarely loses to anyone but the main three. If grand slams were easy to win there'd be more than 7 or so active players who'd won them.

Decent means good these days, do you not read sportsmen's Twitters?

Love all these non tennis fans revelling in defeat of someone playing a sport they don't give a **** about, and passing opinion on a sport they don't follow.

With all due respect, ealingfox and Matt, **** off. If you don't like the sport you don't like it, so I don't see how you can pass comment or have an opinion. Piss off and comment on something you actually have an interest in and leave threads like this to the people who actually like tennis.

:fishing: :fishing: :fishing:

Yet you still reply every year (Barring a blip in our yearly ritual last year :thumbdown:)

Besides, I was celebrating on behalf of Federer.

See you next year, hopefully. :wave::kissing:

Who's the cvnt,

Who's the cvnt,

Who's the cvnt who's up here every year?

WHO'S THE CVNT WHO'S UP HERE EVERY YEAR. 

:trumpet:  :D

• Like 3