Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Couldn't be closer in the head to head. But tbf it was that close in the Murray Federer head to head and he just blew Murray away.

There seems to be something extra in Federer that he's so determined to win this 8th Wimbledon that I think you could probably put Djokovic and Murray on the other side of the net and he'd find a way to win lol Clever thing he's done is despite the fact he's never had a terrible serve, he's improved it, and he's getting himself on top early in points on that first serve, conserving his energy until he sees a chance and goes for the opposition serve. He's know if he gets into a long drawn out battle in each point with the likes of Djokovic and Murray he'll eventually get warn down. I can see him trying the same today, but Djokovic doesn't offer you many chances to break him, so we could end up with a couple of tie breaks, and then it's anyone's guess. If I had to predict is say Federer in 4.

Who's everyone going for today then? Federer for me, but only if it's decided in 3 or 4. If it goes to 5, I expect Djokovic to edge it. Hoping for Federer though. He's been immense throughout the tournament and breezed past Murray with ease, and you get the impression that he's really hungry for this eighth title.

It's gonna be a cracker of a match! AKCJ is probably already firmly planted on the couch with his RF cap on ;)

Am I bollocks.

Although I do hope he wins, he's playing mystical tennis at the moment.

Looking forward to this one

A Grand Slam is winning all 4 majors (Aussie, French, Wimbledon and U.S.) in a calendar year. Serena currently holds all 4 but one of those was won in 2014. So they're calling it a Serena Slam ( she's done it once before). If she wins the U.S. Open she'll have a calendar year Grand Slam, something not achieved since 1988 by Graf.

Cheers mate

going the same way as the fed/murray game atm. novak can't get near his serve, so everytime he serves he's under pressure 

edit - what the hell do i know what a champ djoko is. barely a sniff of a break, gets broken to love, any normal person that's the end of that set. breaks straight back. 

Edited by ScouseFox

**** action man. Come on fed

cammonnnnn noleeeeeeeeee. he's such a bloody great guy. 

good game this, awful from nole on set point to slap a routine forehand about a yard out. 

cammonnnnn noleeeeeeeeee. he's such a bloody great guy. 

good game this, awful from nole on set point to slap a routine forehand about a yard out.

He's a massive ****.....TOWEL. And fed is the nicest man in sport, ever, quite possibly the nicest man ever full stop, including like Jesus and that.

Yes you are right Amazing game.

He's a massive ****.....TOWEL. And fed is the nicest man in sport, ever, quite possibly the nicest man ever full stop, including like Jesus and that.

Yes you are right Amazing game.

you mad he's glorious and lovely and his bird is FIT. not like that dog rog keeps having kids with. 

this tiebreak is gonna finish me off i swear. novak should've finished him, and now roger is slamming down unreturnable second serves lol 

you mad he's glorious and lovely and his bird is FIT. not like that dog rog keeps having kids with. 

this tiebreak is gonna finish me off i swear. novak should've finished him, and now roger is slamming down unreturnable second serves lol

This is what I mean mate. Hes a saint, giving to the needy and that.

Yeah it's a bit intense

WHAT a return. at 9-9 in a tie break. the best. 

and again misses a routine shot on set point. silly billy. 

and now fed's turn. madness. can't watch 

Edited by ScouseFox