Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Can see Djokovic dominating for a while now.

Wawrinka has been his biggest threat over the past year but age isn't on his side, Murray can he mentally hack it against Djokovic over five, not so sure at the minute. He seems to have the upper hand over Federer while Nadal seems done.

Nishikori beat him at the US but can he challenge on a consistent basis? Everybody mentions Dimitrov but he's had a shit season, Djokovic eats players like Raonic for breakfast while Kyrgios is a nutcase.

Can see him doing a Serena within the next year or so.

Edited by kingfox

Can see Djokovic dominating for a while now.

Wawrinka has been his biggest threat over the past year but age isn't on his side, Murray can he mentally hack it against Djokovic over five, not so sure at the minute. He seems to have the upper hand over Federer while Nadal seems done.

Nishikori beat him at the US but can he challenge on a consistent basis? Everybody mentions Dimitrov but he's had a shit season, Djokovic eats players like Raonic for breakfast while Kyrgios is a nutcase.

Can see him doing a Serena within the next year or so.

Bold predictions there!

Did you see what he was wearing? lol

lol I felt sorry for him though despite the bad dressing, as he was pretty pleased about his invite to the royal box, can't believe no one adviced him that he needed jacket , shoes and a tie... but I suppose with what he was wearing he would get turned away at most places lol

He's turned in to an absolutely retarded gangster rapper wannabe, it's really odd. Strutting around the paddock in his racing gear and an enormous gold chain was bad enough.

It's like he's determined to go "EVERYONE, I'M BLACK!!" to compensate for the fact he owes his life to a posh, middle class sport and talks like he's Straight Outta Eaton.

Did you see what he was wearing? lol

Deserved to be banned for such bad fashion!

I am surprised he got in at all....more suited to a BBQ.

Presume they don't have to smarted up when in the posher areas at F1 races/function's?

Edited by Super_horns

also why don't they have a lost property bin full of old ties like at school when you did pe? surely someone somewhere could've got the poor guy a tie.

It's the royal box. Everyone else is rocking the designer suits. You'd think he'd know.

Either he's flat out stupid, arrogant enough to think the rules don't apply to him or he doesn't like tennis and decided to be an attention seeking little **** to get out of it.

Either way he's a moron.

I hate to break it to you, Scouse lad, but sadly there'll come a day when you no longer measure the quality of a person by the fittes that follow him around because he's famous and minted.

It's the royal box. Everyone else is rocking the designer suits. You'd think he'd know.

Either he's flat out stupid, arrogant enough to think the rules don't apply to him or he doesn't like tennis and decided to be an attention seeking little **** to get out of it.

Either way he's a moron.

I hate to break it to you, Scouse lad, but sadly there'll come a day when you no longer measure the quality of a person by the fittes that follow him around because he's famous and minted.

I doubt it all the best men have all the best birds that's a basic rule of life pal

I doubt it all the best men have all the best birds that's a basic rule of life pal

So true, but Hamilton is a bit of an arrogant tw@t. I'm probably just saying that because im jelous of his £600,000 a week odd salary and all the fitties he's bedding.

Davis Cup QF time!

No Wimbledon hangover for Murray, dealt with Tsonga in reasonably comfortable fashion. Looks like it'll come down to the doubles as I can't see Ward beating Tsonga on Sunday and definitely can't see Murray losing to Simon or Gasquet.

GB 2 sets to 1 up in the doubles, Leon Smith decided it was a good idea to pair the Murray brothers up and it seems to be paying off so far. Atmosphere is pretty superb too.

Massive indeed, win this and surely we will have a great chance of making the final... I would fancy us against any of the semi final opponents ... two breaks up now Edited by foxes_rule1978

Very impressive performance.

Hope we can finish the job tomorrow.

Our opponent is either Aus or Kazakhstan, both eminently beatable and at home, as I mentioned on this thread before. Final would be away but with Serbia removed from the equation (seems likely, they're 2-0 down in their QF) anything seems possible as Andy would be winning at least 2 matches out the 5 against any other team.

Our opponent is either Aus or Kazakhstan, both eminently beatable and at home, as I mentioned on this thread before. Final would be away but with Serbia removed from the equation (seems likely, they're 2-0 down in their QF) anything seems possible as Andy would be winning at least 2 matches out the 5 against any other team.

Plus Jamie is in superb form, we have a great doubles pairing there, you are right we have every chance of actually winning this... imagine saying that a few years back you would have been declared insane lol
  • Like 1