Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Ivanovic is a grade a bottler anyway

Always. If your picking early exits in a grand slam Anna is always a good place to start.

Still a blatant upset though I apperciate cibulkova is better than her current ranking and it was a banana skin but even at her best she merely skirted around the top ten ivanovic is currently 7th and is a former grand slam winner and world no.1

Bit over the top, shes massively inconsistent but on her day she's as good as anyone.

She has the odd good run, but she's been pretty pathetic for years.

You're right in terms of her being inconsistent, that can be said for quite a few top 10 players though. She has been on the receiving end of some embarrassing shitty losses, that's why I called her pathetic.

Edited by kingfox

She has the odd good run, but she's been pretty pathetic for years.

You're right in terms of her being inconsistent, that can be said for quite a few top 10 players though. She has been on the receiving end of some embarrassing shitty losses, that's why I called her pathetic.

She's not as bad as Jankovic when it comes to bottle jobs. I'd never put money on either of them.

Murray lol

Come on you must have watched enough of Murray to form an opinion on him enough to hate him so much that you realise until the final balls hit he's still in it against 99% of players on tour and he's probably gonna make you look like a mug laughing so soon.

And he's not the first top level player to have such a start in an early stage Slam match, nor the last. So why the singling out?

Kei and Watson  lol

Now calm down, there's no need to get so precious over an off the cuff comment. The reason I said Murray was because that was the game happening fgs

Edited by The Horse's Mouth

Now calm down, there's no need to get so precious over an off the cuff comment. The reason I said Murray was because that was the game happening fgs

Fair enough.

I tend to roll my eyes when Murray fails to get out of bed until two sets into a slam match these days, because it's happened so often before and the vast majority of the time he ends up winning it anyway.