Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

But without Andy GB would have lost.

We are where we are and I'm cheering GB on.

Again you missed my point.

The Davis Cup has become a joke. A mockery of tennis.

anyway I don't want to ruin the thread.

Let's go Daniel.

Yeah but you can see that about any sport without Maradonna Argentina wouldn't of won in 1986, would Bareclona of won as much as they have without Messi, take some of our stronges rowers out do we win every all the gold medals we do etc etc etc etc silly arguement.

• 2 weeks later...

Azarenka was injured...

Oh shut the fuk up and get back in your box.

The Halep victory is much more impressive anyway

absolutely nothing can be taken away from her, 21 wins out of 22 matches since Wimbledon or something? Insane, deserves all the credit she is getting. Has beaten a number of top players as well. 

Oh shut the fuk up and get back in your box.

The Halep victory is much more impressive anyway

absolutely nothing can be taken away from her, 21 wins out of 22 matches since Wimbledon or something? Insane, deserves all the credit she is getting. Has beaten a number of top players as well.

Halep is a head case, very capable of chucking away matches, lazy player as well when things start to turn in matches.

A fully fit Azarenka may of beaten Konta, on her day she is the second best player on tour behind Serena.

Halep is a head case, very capable of chucking away matches, lazy player as well when things start to turn in matches.

A fully fit Azarenka may of beaten Konta, on her day she is the second best player on tour behind Serena.

Well done Poirot

Halep is the second best player on the tour, never mind on her day. Rankings are not made up.

Either way you can't know what Konta has achieved since Wimbledon unless your a compete fuk wit but if the cap fits.....

Well done Poirot

Halep is the second best player on the tour, never mind on her day. Rankings are not made up.

Either way you can't know what Konta has achieved since Wimbledon unless your a compete fuk wit but if the cap fits.....

She won't be if she carries on in the same fashion, look at her Grand Slam results in particular, the losses she sustained in her Grand Slam matches were diabolical, she played like she couldn't give a shit.

The WTA top 10 is a joke, majority of them are head cases.

Konta is one of a few players recently, who goes into her matches with confidence & a good mind set. Picking up results against top 20 players is great; however on the circuit the majority of top 20 players usually flop & suffer poor losses, purely because they lack consistency & have terrible mindsets.

Since Konta has been on this decent run she has beat Petkovic, Muguruza & Halep, all of which have their faults.

She won't be if she carries on in the same fashion, look at her Grand Slam results in particular, the losses she sustained in her Grand Slam matches were diabolical, she played like she couldn't give a shit.

The WTA top 10 is a joke, majority of them are head cases.

Konta is one of a few players recently, who goes into her matches with confidence & a good mind set. Picking up results against top 20 players is great; however on the circuit the majority of top 20 players usually flop & suffer poor losses, purely because they lack consistency & have terrible mindsets.

Since Konta has been on this decent run she has beat Petkovic, Muguruza & Halep, all of which have their faults.

Do you know what I'm not even going to argue with you because you are not worth the time.

Fvck off then & get back in your box.

You are clueless.

lol, Gavin, I could argue with you, it is merely out of choice that I am not, as as I said it is not worth the time, and to be honest I don't really need to your argument is ridiculous. You've basically stated the top 20 players in the world aren't very good lol

lol, Gavin, I could argue with you, it is merely out of choice that I am not, as as I said it is not worth the time, and to be honest I don't really need to your argument is ridiculous. You've basically stated the top 20 players in the world aren't very good lol

So you don't think the WTA is full of head cases then?

Top players always suffer shitty defeats, Halep has lost to worse ranked players than Konta this season.