Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

So you don't think the WTA is full of head cases then?

Top players always suffer shitty defeats, Halep has lost to worse ranked players than Konta this season.

The LTA lacks the outstanding players in abundance that the men's game has and yes there are more upsets.

Your point is still ridiculous your essentially saying victories over these women are meaningless because they've list a hand full of games they shouldn't have and totally contradicting yourself at the same time as Joanne Konte is showing exactly the kind of consistency you are critising the players she's beaten for not having. She's beating a lot of top players not just on the one offs like the other players to upset them but on a regular basis, whilst still beating those ranked around and under her, her record since June deserves massive credit. Unlike your record of tennis punditry.

Now as I said, I can't be arsed with you so I'm leaving it at that.

The LTA lacks the outstanding players in abundance that the men's game has and yes there are more upsets.

Your point is still ridiculous your essentially saying victories over these women are meaningless because they've list a hand full of games they shouldn't have and totally contradicting yourself at the same time as Joanne Konte is showing exactly the kind of consistency you are critising the players she's beaten for not having. She's beating a lot of top players not just on the one offs like the other players to upset them but on a regular basis, whilst still beating those ranked around and under her, her record since June deserves massive credit. Unlike your record of tennis punditry.

Now as I said, I can't be arsed with you so I'm leaving it at that.

Upsets, quite frankly when majority of top players lose I'm not surprised anymore. The WTA is full of inconsistent ball bashers & mental midgets. You take a look at the top 20 now & if you don't class it as an embarrassment then you're deluded.

I've praised Konta for having the right mind set in matches, in the WTA that will get you far. All I'm saying is when the top players lose it's hardly a shock anymore.

If you don't agree with that, then you definitely need to get in that box of yours.

Upsets, quite frankly when majority of top players lose I'm not surprised anymore. The WTA is full of inconsistent ball bashers & mental midgets. You take a look at the top 20 now & if you don't class it as an embarrassment then you're deluded.

I've praised Konta for having the right mind set in matches, in the WTA that will get you far. All I'm saying is when the top players lose it's hardly a shock anymore.

If you don't agree with that, then you definitely need to get in that box of yours.

When one player consistently beats a top player, that's not the top player losing it, that's the one player playing well.

It's not too difficult to work out is it, even for you.

When one player consistently beats a top player, that's not the top player losing it, that's the one player playing well.

It's not too difficult to work out is it, even for you.

Not the top player losing it?

Halep was 5-1 up in the final set, the comeback consisted of both things, Konta picking her game up & Halep hitting destruct mode.

As for her victory against Muguruza for example, she played extremely well but also things went her way due to Muguruza firing errors over the shop.

Many top players chuck away matches, nothing surprises me anymore on that circuit, there was a day where if the likes of Kvitova, Ivanovic & Wozniacki lost it would of been a big deal; nowadays it's just so common.

• 2 weeks later...

Murray at least hangs with him for a few sets, this has been just straight annihilation and also considering it was only a few months ago Murray beat him.

Murray pretty much admitted after his USA open exit that he'd got his preparation wrong and played too many tournaments, and he was ****ed. Basically admitted he's going to put all his efforts on to being ready for the Davis Cup next month, so I doubt he's playing a full throttle right now.

Laughing at Manwell getting uptight about Kingfoxes WTA attack. lol

TBF women's tennis is pretty boring apart from the fit women it has in abundance.

All my statements were 100% right though.

He called the WTA the LTA for christ sake, shows how clueless he is.

All my statements were 100% right though.

He called the WTA the LTA for christ sake, shows how clueless he is.

I don't think you've said anything 100% correct in your life about anything.

You fundamentally missed the point entirely that shows how clueless you all, failure to accept that a one off win probably not surprising however when you go through about 5 or 6 top players in a 24 match winning streak it is much more note worthy, basic lack of sporting understanding which is par for the course as far as you are concerned.

FIF if you don't like tennis, suggestion, Fuk off.

I don't think you've said anything 100% correct in your life about anything.

You fundamentally missed the point entirely that shows how clueless you all, failure to accept that a one off win probably not surprising however when you go through about 5 or 6 top players in a 24 match winning streak it is much more note worthy, basic lack of sporting understanding which is par for the course as far as you are concerned.

FIF if you don't like tennis, suggestion, Fuk off.

I do like tennis but women's tennis is pretty weak at the moment and as for men's tennis can I stay if I agree with everything you say?

Wasn't meaning mens tennis, wake up.

What's Dan Evans doing these days?

Understand the difference between saying someone has potential and declaring someone as the next big thing and a future Slam winner.

If you'll remember me and Pablo amongst other said if Evans could stop pressing the self destruct button he had the potential be top 100, he got very close before he pressed that button. You declared Janowicz as the next big thing, stated he would lift a slam within the next year back in 2013 and when I tried to point out his game was too one dimensional you told me he had a great all round game.

So another thing you've got wrong, you don't know who is wrong.

Understand the difference between saying someone has potential and declaring someone as the next big thing and a future Slam winner.

If you'll remember me and Pablo amongst other said if Evans could stop pressing the self destruct button he had the potential be top 100, he got very close before he pressed that button. You declared Janowicz as the next big thing, stated he would lift a slam within the next year back in 2013 and when I tried to point out his game was too one dimensional you told me he had a great all round game.

So another thing you've got wrong, you don't know who is wrong.

You got everything about Dan Evans wrong like I got everything about Janowicz wrong.