Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Raonic has served unbelievably well... especially when break point down... it was always going to be tough to break if he hits the serve this well. He is hitting it better than ever

yep, both serving like actual machines. just one break each in over 30 games, very good stats especially as murray is widely regarded as one of the best service returners of all time.

until that one there, cmon andy. 

Edited by ScouseFox

Didn't effect him too much, every player goes through pain... but he is feeling it now more than ever

It's clearly affecting now you can see him wincing on every serve!

Edit in fact I think he's won one game since he had the trainer on it so I'd say it's definitely affecting him

Edited by Manwell Pablo

I think you under estimate the power of a groain strain lol but yeah, prolly does feel worse when your losing

Suppose it is down to how bad it is really... any leg injury in a sport that requires movement will have an affect. Just the adrenaline of knowing you are on the verge of a final can get you through. But Murray turned it around on him and now he is just thinking about it.

Murray has been brilliant in this match, and I wouldn't want a leg injury at the point when it could have gone either way to take away from that fact. Murrays second serve throughout this tournament has been better than ever. In to another final and deservedly so

Edited by foxes_rule1978

Fair play to Murray, what a performance. Will this be his 8th or 9th Grand Slam final now? A remarkable achievement considering the great players in his era. 

9th Slam final...it's just a shame every single one of them has been against two of the top five players to have played the game in the last few decades. It would be nice, just once, for him to have a 'gimme' final, like Fed, Nadal and Djoko all did when they won their first couple.

9th Slam final...it's just a shame every single one of them has been against two of the top five players to have played the game in the last few decades. It would be nice, just once, for him to have a 'gimme' final, like Fed, Nadal and Djoko all did when they won their first couple.

He has had it hard, but beat Djokovic twice...

Lost to fed 3 times

Lost to Djokovic 3 times

Beat Djokovic twice

I think Serena is dropping a level. To say that, she's dropped from a very high level, but I just think she's now where she'll make most Slam Finals but once there isn't guaranteed to win. Previously once she got to the latter stages of a slam she'd shift up a gear and smash it, but the last two she hasn't been able to do it.