Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

I don't buy it. Apparently it was for an illness a few years ago, and she just continued taking it. Who continues taking a drug once they're cured of the illness?

Plus it's completely her fault, an athlete with a global brand as big as Sharapova should monitor everything that enters their body meticulously. 2 years is completely fair as the minimum sentence for taking a PED.

Rafa has pulled out of Wimbledon due to that wrist injury!

Difficult to see where his next major is going to come from, if it comes at all.

He'll never win another. Got the talents, but will never be fit enough to come to the end of a two week slam and have enough in the engine to beat a top player.

Murray rehires Lendl. About fvcking time.

There was something not right towards the end of their time together but hopefully with time away and new objectives it can work as well as it did.....although how you get near Djokovic on the big stage atm I don't know.

There was something not right towards the end of their time together but hopefully with time away and new objectives it can work as well as it did.....although how you get near Djokovic on the big stage atm I don't know.

Murray got the closest to him at the Slams with Lendl there before, so hopefully the same will be true this time. 

I reckon the break has (hopefully) sorted the issues they had - it sounds like they kept in touch in the meantime anyway, so we'll see what happens.

Murray got the closest to him at the Slams with Lendl there before, so hopefully the same will be true this time. 

I reckon the break has (hopefully) sorted the issues they had - it sounds like they kept in touch in the meantime anyway, so we'll see what happens.

True as that is Novak is on a different level now I think! We will see.

Queens well underway - one of my favourite tournaments of the year.

Murray got a good first win with Lendl back in the camp over Mahut yesterday, an all-British clash against Bedene (when did that last happen in an ATP tournament?) tomorrow.

Ward and Edmund both doing quite well against French opposition as we speak, if both of them win we have an all-British quarter of the draw!

Beating Simon on grass isn't easy, massive kudos to Edmund for that. Shame that Evans couldn't quite take out Matheiu and make it an All-British quarter.

Murray-Bedene today - turns out the last time an all-Brit mens singles match that happened at an ATP level event was in 2006 (thrice, in fact), all involving Murray-Henman.

Edited by leicsmac