Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Sh*t... Nadal was shit against him... he looked fecking tired!!!

Well done Andy, a deserved win to be honest as Nadal didn't deserve to win playing like that but I have one thing to say...

COME ON FEDERER!!!! Even though I hate the fecker, I'd still rather have him win than ****ing Murray... to be honest it's the worst possible final ever... I hate them both!!!

Oh well... COME ON SERENA! :D :D

Edited by FilboFox

fook... Nadal was shit against him... he looked fecking tired!!!

Well done Andy, a deserved win to be honest as Nadal didn't deserve to win playing like that but I have one thing to say...

COME ON FEDERER!!!! Even though I hate the fecker, I'd still rather have him win than ****ing Murray... to be honest it's the worst possible final ever... I hate them both!!!

:giggle:

fook... Nadal was shit against him... he looked fecking tired!!!

Pathetic, Nadal was very good at times, accept Murray was the better player overall and come of this tired shit.

I've never liked Murray, from his attitude to his game I've never been a fan.

But tonight and last night he has played world class tennis, he has had Nadal all over the court and even had him panting for air. His range of shots and ability to match Nadal in every department was a joy to watch.

An even greater achievemtn was to do this despite a rain delay, everyone had thought the first day was a fluke but he came out and continued where he left off.

Fecking well played Andy, I take my hat off to him and eat every last bad word I've said!

:appl: :appl:

Sh*t... Nadal was shit against him... he looked fecking tired!!!

:rolleyes:

Pathetic, Nadal was very good at times, accept Murray was the better player overall and come of this tired shit.

Oh get stuffed you tw*t. I said well played by Murray but I've seen Nadal play a hundred times better than that and yes, he did look tired!

I'm not going to say that Murray was shit or that he doesn't deserve it as on the day, he played better and deserved to win... what more do you ****ing want!?!!! I'm not all of a sudden gonna jump on his ****ing bandwagon just because he won!!!

Oh get stuffed you tw*t. I said well played by Murray but I've seen Nadal play a hundred times better than that and yes, he did look tired!

I'm not going to say that Murray was shit or that he doesn't deserve it as on the day, he played better and deserved to win... what more do you ****ing want!?!!! I'm not all of a sudden gonna jump on his ****ing bandwagon just because he won!!!

Nadal was tired because Murray wacked him round the court yesterday and then again today, he got spanked. I've seen Nadal play better myself, trust me. Murray was superior in almost every area, that had nothing to do with fatigue either.

No need to result to personal abuse anyway, we're all friends at heart darling, x.

Nobody here is on a Murray bandwagon. He won, and people are happy, he was the better player.

Pick your toys up and put them back in the pram. So a sporting event didn't go your way, swearing at people really is a silly way to react.

More importantly Filbo, how can you hate Federer?

I've gone into that before and I'm not going into it again just so Federer lovers can start jumping to his defense again... I've had enough of that crap they spout for a while thanks. :giggle:

I've gone into that before and I'm not going into it again just so Federer lovers can start jumping to his defense again... I've had enough of that crap they spout for a while thanks. :giggle:

You're up there with the Ultra's of this world when it comes to accepting an opinion, you really are. Says a lot about your own argument when you're backtracking before it starts and already calling the people that disagree with you.

VAMOS ANDY.

Nadal was tired because Murray wacked him round the court yesterday and then again today, he got spanked. I've seen Nadal play better myself, trust me. Murray was superior in almost every area, that had nothing to do with fatigue either.

No need to result to personal abuse anyway, we're all friends at heart darling, x.

No need to start calling me pathetic just because I'm unhappy that he won... I was fair enough in saying he was the better player and deserved to win... I am also just stating that I have seen Nadal play better and I thought that at times, he wasn't moving as well as I've seen him before... which I put down to fatigue. It's not that surprising really considering the season he's had.

Sorry about the abuse... got a bit carried away maybe... just really annoyed that Murray won... :unsure::thumbup: