Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Rain almost perfectly timed for Djokovic. He needed to get off the court before it was too late.

In other news Evans seems to have settled a bit after a slow start against Federer. Went 4-0 down but now back to 4-2.

Predicting Muguruza to lose yesterday should be enough to see me stay.

Not like you two have predicted anything on this thread for a while, you both can go instead.

Hang on I made a pretty big prediction about Serena dropping off a little and not having everything her own way, and so far I'm right.

Hang on I made a pretty big prediction about Serena dropping off a little and not having everything her own way, and so far I'm right.

Predicting Muguruza to lose yesterday should be enough to see me stay.

Not like you two have predicted anything on this thread for a while, you both can go instead.

You made that when she was practically 3-0 up in a three set game lol.

And I've made a few noises son, clearly you only watch the thread when Wimbledons on.

You made that when she was practically 3-0 up in a three set game lol.

And I've made a few noises son, clearly you only watch the thread when Wimbledons on.

I made it as soon as I was able to get on here, that being 2-0 in the first. There was bloody ages to go in the match, don't make excuses boy.

That was more of a theory than a prediction, but anyhow you made good points on that matter.

I made it as soon as I was able to get on here, that being 2-0 in the first. There was bloody ages to go in the match, don't make excuses boy.

That was more of a theory than a prediction, but anyhow you made good points on that matter.

Theory not predictions?!? lol lol

I said what I thought would happen in the future, that is the very definition of a prediction lol

Murray through simply enough.

Two interesting second round ties: Brown-Kyrgios and Del Potro-Wawrinka.

Might look at the odds for those two as I reckon at least one upset, viz. Dreadlock Dustin or JMDP delivering the goods is possible.

Damn. SO close.

Still, one out of two isn't bad.

Damn. SO close.

Still, one out of two isn't bad.

Very close to being a very good should. Obviously dustin is always good value at Wimbledon lol he was unlucky. Having seen a fair bit of Del Potro this season thought Stan would too much for him. Looked good against Simon in one of 500s I watched a month or so ago but everyone seems to be beating him atm.

Crucial set in the Djoko match. Can't see Querrey winning this if it goes to five.

It's basically a new match today. Djokovic can easily beat Querrey in three sets. I know he's got the fact he can't let Querrey have a look in, but he wouldn't normally anyway. Djokovic on his game will walk this.

It's basically a new match today. Djokovic can easily beat Querrey in three sets. I know he's got the fact he can't let Querrey have a look in, but he wouldn't normally anyway. Djokovic on his game will walk this.

You'd think so, but as good a server as Querrey is capable of holding six games running and forcing a tie break, even against someone as gifted as Djoko. And if that happens here, all bets are off.

Don't expect it to happen, like you, but you never know.

You'd think so, but as good a server as Querrey is capable of holding six games running and forcing a tie break, even against someone as gifted as Djoko. And if that happens here, all bets are off.

Don't expect it to happen, like you, but you never know.

Oh yeah there's a danger obviously, it's just that chance to reset for Djokovic, even at two sets down, means I can see him taking the three sets.