Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Federer was leagues above Murray, effortless has been said. I love Federer and that summed up why. Murray could never really get going but his best years are ahead of him.

Federer still the best in the world in my eyes, absolute class act.

Yes, he'd have to win the next 9 games they play in a row, you fool.

I think you'll find that it was 2-1 before the match and Federer just won easily... so now it's 2-2 making it 8 MATCHES not games YOU fool!!!

And seriously... having just witnessed the nigh on destruction of Murray by a FAR superior player, do you really think that 8 out of every 10 matches they play is that unrealistic!?!!

Perhaps you don't watch that much tennis, or maybe you are just incredibly stupid but doubting Federer's chances is utterly ridiculous!

Edited by FilboFox

Federer was a class above, simple as that. If Murray really want to genuinely challenge for Slams, he needs to up his game, and get onto the same level as Nadal and Federer (Djokovic?). Because they are setting the standard. I think he needs to work on his consistency aswel. After thwe way he played against Nadal, to play like he did today against Federer is dissappointing. But the experience is good for him, and he'll come back stronger.

Well done to him. And well done Roger. Different gravy.

To be fair to Murray, he lost to the greatest player of all time today. Federer at times made it look effortless and was a pleasure to watch. The first player ever to win 5 successive slams in seperate competitions :appl: , and I reckon this will be the base for his assault next year, where he'll win at least 2 slams imo. No disrespect to Nadal, but I would love him to win the French!

I think you'll find that it was 2-1 before the match and Federer just won easily... so now it's 2-2 making it 8 MATCHES not games YOU fool!!!

And seriously... having just witnessed the nigh on destruction of Murray by a FAR superior player, do you really think that 8 out of every 10 matches they play is that unrealistic!?!!

Perhaps you don't watch that much tennis, or maybe you are just incredibly stupid but doubting Federer's chances is utterly ridiculous!

I think you're a complete twat for even trying to doubt Manwell's sports knowledge.

Nooo.... as the game they were playing at the time wasn't finished when I said that, the first set had only just finished.

lol I think you've made it clear throughout the thread who hasn't got a clue what they're on about. Although if Federer does beat him the next 8 times they play I'll take my hat off to you. :rolleyes: