Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Murray has learned alot from this mauling and will now become a better player from this, beating Nadal was an achievement on its own. Murray just couldnt win the big points last night, when he had three break points in the second set comes to mind.

At least he has got to Grand Slam Final, cant ask for much more from the lad.

What a top four though, Nadal, Fed, Djokovic and Murray. Next season will be class.

Murray will win the Australian Open. :whistle:

Murray has learned alot from this mauling and will now become a better player from this, beating Nadal was an achievement on its own. Murray just couldnt win the big points last night, when he had three break points in the second set comes to mind.

At least he has got to Grand Slam Final, cant ask for much more from the lad.

What a top four though, Nadal, Fed, Djokovic and Murray. Next season will be class.

Murray will win the Australian Open. :whistle:

Too right,

All fairly young too.

Nooo.... as the game they were playing at the time wasn't finished when I said that, the first set had only just finished.

lolI think you've made it clear throughout the thread who hasn't got a clue what they're on about. Although if Federer does beat him the next 8 times they play I'll take my hat off to you. :rolleyes:

Yes... I think I have made you look rather foolish. :rolleyes:

lol

Edited by FilboFox

Yeah he's up tp Fourth.

Which at the moment means Nadal will be waiting in just about every major Semi should he get through to.

Hmm... you really think that he stands as much chance against him though if they should meet at the other Slams? Murray's best surface is hard court and to be more specific, probably the faster hard courts at the US Open. Clay, he'd stand no chance and grass Nadal seems to be getting better and better on.

Will be interesting to see what happens though.

Yes... I think I have made you look rather foolish. :rolleyes:

lol

Yes, you claim Murray can't touch Nadal or Djokovic the month he beats both of them one of them twice, and claim Federer would win 8/10 matches against him when he has a 50% record.

Well done.

Serena Williams is shit as well.

Yes, you claim Murray can't touch Nadal or Djokovic the month he beats both of them one of them twice, and claim Federer would win 8/10 matches against him when he has a 50% record.

Well done.

Serena Williams is shit as well.

I still think that over the course of the coming months and years, he won't be able to touch them as often and as successfully as he did this US Open... it was a great tournament for him but I don't think we'll be seeing it repeated again too soon.

But seriously... are you now going to take me on about Serena!?! She is my favourite player and so if you are even going to bother trying this one on, you better have some damn good facts and figures to prove your utterly ridiculous statement! If you thought that my statement or statements were incorrect and stupid... you have just blow off the scale of stupidity with that one.

Edited by FilboFox

I still think that over the course of the coming months and years, he won't be able to touch them as often and as successfully as he did this US Open... it was a great tournament for him but I don't think we'll be seeing it repeated again too soon.

But seriously... are you now going to take me on about Serena!?! She is my favourite player and so if you are even going to bother trying this one on, you better have some damn good facts and figures to prove your utterly ridiculous statement! If you thought that my statement or statements were incorrect and stupid... you have just blow off the scale of stupidity with that one.

gonefishing.jpg

:crylaugh:

hook-line-sinker_~OBJ018.jpg

I love the sweet irony of that last line too.

Edited by Alexikokopops

Hook, line and Sinker.

Was kinda obvious... otherwise I'd have actually started spouting reasons why she isn't crap... :)

Nice to think that such small things can amuse people though.

Anyone looking forward to the Year End Championships... should be good to see who comes out on top in it, I mean obviously there are many tournaments to go before that, but it should be interesting to see who does well as the top 8 go against each other in both the men's and women's competitions.

Probably a bit premature to start looking at Shanghai, especially with 2 or 3 Masters Series events to come. I hope a couple of the younger guys like Del Potro (currently 10th in the race) Tsonga (18th) and Cilic (19th) can put in some more good performances before Shanghai and perhaps give themselves a chance of qualifying. In my opinion, it would be more interesting to see these guys rather than the perrenial hangers on like Davydenko, Ferrer and Blake.

:giggle: excellent.

Probably a bit premature to start looking at Shanghai, especially with 2 or 3 Masters Series events to come. I hope a couple of the younger guys like Del Potro (currently 10th in the race) Tsonga (18th) and Cilic (19th) can put in some more good performances before Shanghai and perhaps give themselves a chance of qualifying. In my opinion, it would be more interesting to see these guys rather than the perrenial hangers on like Davydenko, Ferrer and Blake.

Nadal, Fed, Nole and the Scotsman have all already qualified.