Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

I know, I was just saying it was a little premature as there is still a chance for players to force themselves in, alongside the small matter of doing well in the remaining MS events themselves. You can say Fed, Rafa and Djokovic have qualified after about 2 events in the season!

I know, I was just saying it was a little premature as there is still a chance for players to force themselves in, alongside the small matter of doing well in the remaining MS events themselves. You can say Fed, Rafa and Djokovic have qualified after about 2 events in the season!

That many? lol

I'd have thought it was a foregone conclusion at the start of the season! Hehe! :D

1st --- Nadal , R. ------- 7000pts

2nd -- Federer , R. ----- 5930pts

3rd -- Djokovic , N. ---- 4855pts

4th -- Murray , A. ------ 3040pts

Didn't realise the points difference was so huge! Then again, I should have guessed as Nadad and Fed have been far in almost all the tournaments this year... still a long way to go for Murray though to even get to 4th let alone start challenging Fed and Nadal...

Edited by FilboFox

1st --- Nadal , R. ------- 7000pts

2nd -- Federer , R. ----- 5930pts

3rd -- Djokovic , N. ---- 4855pts

4th -- Murray , A. ------ 3040pts

Didn't realise the points difference was so huge! Then again, I should have guessed as Nadad and Fed have been far in almost all the tournaments this year... still a long way to go for Murray though to even get to 4th let alone start challenging Fed and Nadal...

A long way to go? He's there already. I think you mean 3rd :thumbup:

• 1 month later...
It was not a Grand Slam.

There are 4 Grand Slams:

Wimbledon

Australian Open

US Open

French Open

A Masters title is one tournament below a Grand Slam.

I hope it won't be too long before Murray does win a Grand Slam though.

He was joking, because of what someone said earlier.

• 4 weeks later...

ATP Masters - Murray v Federer

What a game! Some fantastic shots played in the game, brilliant tennis. Yet listening to the crowd when Murray won, you wouldn't have believed the game was over!! Talk about favouritism!!

ATP Masters - Murray v Federer

What a game! Some fantastic shots played in the game, brilliant tennis. Yet listening to the crowd when Murray won, you wouldn't have believed the game was over!! Talk about favouritism!!

A real classic that was. Murray is really up there with the big boys now after another display like that. Surely guaranteed a grand slam at some point.

Thats a shame ain't it. <_<