Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Yeah she was top class today. There was a run during that second set where every shot was a blinder. 

Any recommendations for this evening, @kingfox? I’m totally out of the tennis loop. Hardly watched since Federer stopped. 

19 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

Yeah she was top class today. There was a run during that second set where every shot was a blinder. 

Any recommendations for this evening, @kingfox? I’m totally out of the tennis loop. Hardly watched since Federer stopped. 

Sinner vs Berrettini which has just started 🍿

Hopefully it lives up to the billing 👍🏻

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, kingfox said:

Impressive performance from Raducanu, in the zone type Tennis. 

Hopefully she can back it up, because her section of the draw is nothing to fear. 

Sakkari is ranked #9, will be a tough match on friday, think Raducanu beat her a cpl of yers back. If she gets through this then who knows...

1 hour ago, Tommy G said:

Sakkari is ranked #9, will be a tough match on friday, think Raducanu beat her a cpl of yers back. If she gets through this then who knows...

Winnable match imo, as you said Raducanu has beaten her before, plus Sakkari has been in dodgy form lately. 

If she can get past Sakkari, then she’ll be playing a non seed in R4. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Back in but been a scrappy performance from both .

Loads of 5 setters going on in the Men’s I have noticed.

It has, littered with errors from both players. 

It’s, there’s not been many clear victories so far this year! Entertaining to watch!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Well that was absolutely rubbish from Boulter. Talk about tossing it away. Dart throwing Wobblies and breaking down on the court and still won. Very disappointing. 

Hate players like Dart, her head completely fell off, and she still wins madness from Katie. 

Edited by Pliskin
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

74 unforced errors from Boulter.  I think even I'd have a chance of winning if my opponent gifted me 74 free points.

That is very poor to be honest, and yeah you can’t expect to win a match playing like that 

5 minutes ago, kingfox said:

FFS Katie 🤦‍♂️ 

Now we got to put up with that stroppy annoying twat for at least another round. 

Yes. Katie blew it really. Can't stand the lack of composure during a match from Dart 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

Can't stand the lack of composure during a match from Dart 

Typical attitude from Dart tbh, she has previous, she threw a right tantrum in their match at Nottingham the other week. 

• Like 1