Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

20 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Not any more 

So it appears.

Sun has been better all the way through tbh, just more consistent.

We could end up with a good long time where there's precious little British presence in week 2 singles at Wimbledon. Which would be a shame given Murray has done so much to inspire the generation following him.

5 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

So it appears.

Sun has been better all the way through tbh, just more consistent.

We could end up with a good long time where there's precious little British presence in week 2 singles at Wimbledon. Which would be a shame given Murray has done so much to inspire the generation following him.

You hope Draper might do it but again does he have the fitness and mindset to do so.

Well played to Sun.

Fully deserved to win.

• Like 1

Just now, Super_horns said:

You hope Draper might do it but again does he have the fitness and mindset to do so.

Well played to Sun.

Fully deserved to win.

Yep.

If I were Murray I would be seething at the LTA and whoever else tbh because he's done everything he could to establish a legacy and everyone else is fvcking it up.

Crowd nice enough to recognise how good Sun was, she seems pretty shocked with it all.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

The crowd need to get more involved here.

I find wimbledon so dull compared to other grand slams.  The crowd have a lot to do with it, I know we'll never get the atmosphere of the US open or the Aussie open but so little engagement is a little off putting.