Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Looks like they're going to be delayed for at least 70 minutes. I don't know who this helps/hurts more; Nadal is great at figuring out ways to dismantle his opponents but Djokovic has to have this set and could use some time to regroup.

• 4 months later...

Murray has had one of the easiest runs to a grand slam final I can remember. Pretty confident he'll screw up somewhere though, whether it be the semis or againt Novak.

And yeah, Fed was horrific, less than 50% first serves in one set, and I think I read he hit 44 unforced errors!

Murray has had one of the easiest runs to a grand slam final I can remember. Pretty confident he'll screw up somewhere though, whether it be the semis or againt Novak.

And yeah, Fed was horrific, less than 50% first serves in one set, and I think I read he hit 44 unforced errors!

He has made it look pretty easy by playing well but certainly will be much tougher in the semis and potentially final.

Murray :chant:

And for all you murray haters (ooo he's scottish I don't like him). :cry:

I still think Djokovic will win though. :D

Tough one to call. Would be novel to win the Ashes and have a British Man win a Grand Slam for the first time in decades in Australia in the same month though :giggle:

Djokovic the favourite imo, he was my tip for the tourney beforehand and he's been mostly imperious in his progress. Weather forecast is for extremely hot conditions however, which may play into Murray's hands as he'll have the ability to hit through the court rather than struggling in slow conditions (court played very very slowly v Ferrer) and given Nole's previous problems with breathing etc.

Murray is nothing like Henman. He's a far far superior player.