Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Djokovic just won an epic tie-break against Dolgopolov, 17-15 I think it was eventually. Brilliant set.

And did anyone see Nadal collapse yesterday? Slid under the table in an interview, apparently it was just cramp though. He's okay now.

Djokovic just won an epic tie-break against Dolgopolov, 17-15 I think it was eventually. Brilliant set.

And did anyone see Nadal collapse yesterday? Slid under the table in an interview, apparently it was just cramp though. He's okay now.

Nadal is such a drama queen! Yeah cramp in your calf hurts, but to fall off the chair like that, Jesus Christ!

Stosur beat Zvenerava and is thru to the semis, i hope she can end our long drought for females and win a grand slam. Up against an unseeded German in the Semis as well

I don't think anyone can stop Serena. If Wozniacki can beat her, I think Stosur would have a decent chance should she get past Kerber :thumbup:

This is two of the best players of my lifetime playing their best tennis against each other. Blow for blow matching each other as well, 2 sets all, 2-2 in the decider.

The only downside is if Nole loses I'll cry. Oh and this is the warm up to what will undoubtedly be a straight sets victory in a boring game for Nadal next.

Come on Djokovic :chant: :chant:

Obviously understand the importance and relevance of the date 09/11/01 to Americans and New Yorkers especially, but why has the date been stuck on the floor, halfway down the service box on the camera side of the court at the US Open? Seems a bit random to me.