Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Rosol is almost like a machine out there at the moment, break up continues to hold his serve this will be one of the biggest upsets ever....

Outstanding tennis! Rafa seems like a right moody fooker

Rosol is almost like a machine out there at the moment, break up continues to hold his serve this will be one of the biggest upsets ever....

Outstanding tennis! Rafa seems like a right moody fooker

Never witnessed anything like that in Tennis, biggest shock I have ever seen at Wimbledon.

Playing like that and looking at the draw, the Quarters beckon for him.

Murray will be absolutely buzzing, but wouldn't be surprised to see him get beat in the Semis by Tsonga or...ROSOL!!!

Should be but still has some tough matches to come potentially so the hype shouldn't go into compete over-drive.

His biggest test will be Raonic, but I think he is overrated.

Big serve, can hit some fantastic shots, but against the big four he always seems to crumble and make too many unforced errors.

Djokovic v Tsonga final I think

Incredible result. Can't remember the last time there was a shock of that magnitude at Wimbledon. Far bigger than even Tsonga beating Federer last year.

Murray with a big chance now but still a lot of work to do. You've got to make him favourite to reach the final now, but then he bottled it (v Roddick in '09) the last time that was the case. Just needs to take one match at a time.

Not sure I agree with Tsonga beating Murray in the semis...for one I've got a hunch Tsonga will have one bad day and not get that far, and if he does I honestly think Murray and the occasion will have too much for him.

But that one result has really shaken things up - bottom half of the draw can be considered wide open now.

Big upset but will probably lose his next match, as it will be tough for him to get up after that.

Probably. Kohlschrieber is no slouch on grass (actually mentioned him as potential hard work for Nadal) and upsets like this are so often followed by the upsetter bowing out meekly in the following round.

Probably. Kohlschrieber is no slouch on grass (actually mentioned him as potential hard work for Nadal) and upsets like this are so often followed by the upsetter bowing out meekly in the following round.

I agree I can't see him winning on Saturday, although I hope he does he deserves to be in the second week after such a result.

To add add my two penneth on the Tsonga vs Murray debate doesn't Murray have a pretty solid record against Tsonga? I can remember a number of grass court encounters especially going Murrays way.

EDIT: Having checked it (which I am aiming to do more of after the James Ward thing lol) Murray does indeed have an excellent record against Tsonga, if you take away a loss at a challanger event in 2004 when Murray was just about 16 it's 5-1 Tsonga hasn't beaten him in over four years and has never beaten him on Grass.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

I don't reckon Benneteau was injured. Looked like he put absolutely everything into the 4th set and then when he lost it he had nothing left to give in the decider. As they were saying in the commentary box his trainer wasn't really treating him, just trying to revive his knackered legs.

Anyhow brilliant, epic match and well done to Federer. Dignified as ever, true great.